We have an immediate opening for a Field Service (Technical Support) Engineer in our Tokyo office to support configuration, integration of control systems, industrial devices as well as aid our business partners in creating onsite client proof of concepts and provide technical support. We practice agile development, so speed and a strong sense of ownership are a must. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, experience working with industrial systems vendors, partners and customers.
We provide one-stop intelligent technology solutions to domestic and overseas customers. Among them, the technical support engineer (L1) will provide our maintenance and operation services to our customers.
You will also be involved in planning the new services we offer.
Let's work together to provide joy and excitement to customers all over the world with our service!
① Support engineer work
We work with stakeholders (customers, NTT global teams, in-house team members, partner companies, etc.) to resolve customer incide ...
You will participate in a project to support the expansion of services in Japan by a unicorn company (foreign-affiliated company) that continues to make great strides in the world. This project was evaluated based on our past achievements as a partner for development in Japan, and we were entrusted with the launch of a new project for customer success.
Therefore, we are looking for more members who will be the key to the project.
■ Specifically ...
We mainly handle inquiries (Japanese / English email, telephone, live chat) from customers of fo ...
After-sales services are becoming even more important for world leading manufacturers and our solutions help companies deliver exceptional after-market services.
We are currently looking for ambitious individuals who would like to join our Japan Customer Success team and take on new challenges as Customer Services Leader and Service manager for the Japanese Customer Service Organization. The job also includes being able to solve technical cases that are reported in to the support organization together with the support team. Knowledge about our produc ...
1. Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
2. Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
3. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
4. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and softwa ...
OIKOTECHNO JAPAN is seeking an engineer who can help English- and Japanese-speaking users resolve various processes and issues that come up day-to-day in small and medium corporate networked environments. You’ll do setup, installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting for PCs and the secure networks that tie them together.
As it’s a corporate environment, you should also be good at processes and following a documentation protocol that is in place to produce useful data about the overall computing environment over time. You’ll contribute to syst ...
One of the most successful IT consulting firms is looking to hire a Web Security Consultant. The candidate who enters this role will be accountable for ensuring excellent customer services via phone and email.
* Answer telephone calls and emails
* Handle problems remotely
* Create solution track records
* Respond to incidences with internal colleagues in a timely manner
* Conduct RCA
* Prior experience in Symantec WSS and web cloud proxy
* Understanding of proxy platforms such as Cisco or ZScalar
An international IT business service company is looking to hire a Solution Architect. The candidate chosen for this role will be responsible for developing solution architecture to create innovative solutions.
* Assist in sales and business development operations
* Work with customers to gain knowledge in their business needs
* Present solution proposals and business values to clients
* Support clients in transportation across business lines
* Take part in new client acquisition
* Develop the company's technology enviro ...
A global technology company is searching for a Backup Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring effective back and recovery support as well as creating actionable plans for unexpected incidents.
* Deliver L2 support for backup and restore
* Forecast risks and its impacts and drive improvements
* Track and report performance
* Utilise high-quality hardware and software equipment
* Plan backup and operational schedules
* Maintain all backup jobs in adherence to the schedules