Emerge is seeking a bilingual (Japanese & English) “Engagement” Program Manager in Japan who has experience and an eagerness to learn and become part of our Globalization & Translation Services team.
The team is a shared service providing globalization and localization capabilities for the company, partners, and customers.
The team provides a wide range of business translation services such as: business document, website translation, localization of software products, voice-overs/subtitling of company videos and corporate communications.
You will be involved in the Japanese and Korean localization of smartphone games developed by our company.
・ Direction for Japanese and Korean translation of overseas games
・ In cooperation with outsourcing translators and translation companies, translation finishing considering the game world view and character setting
・ Direction of translation, check of delivered items, editing
・ Japanese-Korean translation service
・ Translation of in-game text and official website as needed
・ Real machine check after translation (LQA)
・ Create ...
1. Write prototype test items for item developers
2. Evaluate test items written by item developers
3. Based on that evaluation;
a) provide feedback to item developers
b) create training programs to improve the quality of item development
4. Create item development manuals
5. Control the quality of English test items
6. Edit test items written by non-native English speakers when necessary.
7. Provide guidance to test raters