Rare opportunity for an Assistant Manager for the Desktop and End-user Computing Services department within a major global financial services institution in Tokyo.
The IT / End-user Computing Services group supports across all Front-office and Back-office departments within the bank. As Assistant Manager for this group, you will function as a key representative of the IT End-user Services delivery, incidents/change management, vendor management and projects planning/execution.
You will assist with leading and mentoring the team and provide admini ...
・ PC, MFP, LAN, Internet connection, support for other peripherals
・ Hardware support for iPhone and iPad terminal devices and troubleshooting
・ Supporting internal application of CCBJI management running on iPad and laptop PC
・ Support for web conferences and video conference systems (Polycom, Teams, BlueJeans, Cisco Telepresence, Intercall, Surface Hub)
・ Providing technical training
・ Responding to and responding to IT-related inquiries other than the above (e.g., web conference response to external board meeti ...
Join our team of Client Technical Support Engineers who provide professional IT services to our small-to-medium-scale and large enterprise client customers. EIRE Systems offers a varied and challenging IT services career in a highly diverse and fast-moving business environment.
As a Client Technical Support Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer support for various end-user computing technologies - i.e. desktop PCs, mobile devices, network printers and other office equipment, standard office and financial a ...
1. IT experience – 1-5 years
2. Experience with basic concept should be there for below technologies: (Great if candidate has practitioner/ expert level of anyone of them, but it’s not mandatory, should have basic concept for followings )
• Microsoft Office
• Software installation
• Remote troubleshooting
• Mobile device
3. Open, log, prioritize, assign, close tickets logged in the IT Service Desk
4. Query the User for all relevant information concerning the call made ...
• The RDS Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• He/She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provideL1 and L1.5 support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web from end user or SD L1 team
• To maintain a high degree of customer service ...
Worked as a team member at a world-class consulting firm
● Required experience
Japanese: Fluent, English: Conversational
IT experience is recommended, but not required.
At least user-level IT skills are required.
Mac Mac experience is recommended, but not required.
IT Strong motivation to learn IT is essential
Be cooperative to listen to people's stories
● Any age
As a team member, regardless of age and nationality, as long as we can cooperate with respect for our younger children
Good opportunity for candidates to join the well-established IT team in a multinational company.
* Internal IT user support with good manner (face to face/ e-mail/ telephone);
* Handle PC kitting and deployment, manage data migration;
* Handle new staff registration, including computing set-up, account opening, e-mail set up etc;
* Update and review IT manual and explain to internal users;
* Keep track of IT issue and handle monthly report;
* Communicate the IT issue with regional support team (L2/3);
* Ad hoc task.
EIRE Systems Technical Support provides professional IT services to small, medium and large scale enterprises of all sizes. We can offer a varied and challenging IT services career in a highly diverse and fast-moving business environment.
We are currently looking for new additions to our IT Support team!
【Role and responsibilities】
◆ Provide IT support as a bilingual technical support team member to users of various technologies (Desktop PCs, notebook PCs, mobile devices, network printers, other office equipment, applications for general cli ...
EIRE Systems is looking to hire an experienced Information Technology End User Computing Manager in Tokyo to support our well known Japanese multinational professional services enterprise client. If you have experience managing an end user or service desk team, with hands-on experience in enterprise IT support, have management experience and are looking for your next move, this could be the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
The IT End User Computing Manager (IT EUCM) is responsible to deliver IT products and services, that support end user com ...
In this role, you will focus on resolving technical issues for our client's Japan business by collaborating with the technical support team in HQ. You will not only focus on your external customers, but internal team members and stake holders.
IT support services to internal end users
Maintenance and management of IT equipment and networks
Troubleshooting for servers, PCs, printers, etc.
Admin-related business for purchasing and managing office supplies
Payment application / order form creation ...