This is a customer success position that supports the expansion of the Japanese market for unicorn companies (foreign-affiliated companies) that provide payment services used around the world.
We are looking for members who will expand the team together and challenge the world!
As a partner for expanding Japan of a company known as a unicorn company in the Fintech field overseas, we have been responsible for customer success and sales.
It is decided to expand the Japanese market in 2022!
The current 50-member team is expected to grow to 100 more.
Desktop Technician will provide day to day local\remote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system. The candidate will also need to facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage their supervisors and managers to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Center. Desktop Support Engineer provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution. Providing fault analysis to customer ...
Full time Desktop Support Engineer opportunity working onsite at a global securities company in central Tokyo. Excellent opportunity to experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting cutting-edge technologies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Provide on-site technical support for desktop PCs – both software and hardware
• Physically set up computers and software system installation
• Perform basic hardware moves and changes
• Record and manage all incidents and requests in ticket-tracking system
This position reports to the Head of Infrastructure (hereafter “HOI”) in ETS and will provide direct managerial supervision for the following work groups:
Contact Center (CC): Manage the outsourced off-shore Service Desk Support Service which provides an initial point of contact for IT technical support, trouble ticket and service request resolution, and referral services to other technologies team to facilitate incident resolution.
Desk Side Support (DSS): Manage the outsourced on-site desk side support team who provide EUS support in both loc ...
This position reports to the Head of End User Services in Japan ETS and will provide direct managerial supervision for the following workgroups:
- Contact Center (CC): Manage the outsourced off-shore Service Desk Support Services which provides an initial point of contact for IT technical support, trouble ticket and service request resolution, and referral services to other technologies team to facilitate incident resolution.
- Desk Side Support (DSS): Manage the outsourced on-site desk side support team that provides EUS support in both local langua ...
This is an IT desktop support role supporting 50 users locally (90% are Japanese), but there is also a considerable amount of escalation/chasing to US infrastructure teams for deeper issues on Exchange, group policy, Active Directory, mobile device, video conferencing, etc. We are looking for a proactive all-rounder who can handle a variety of helpdesk-style troubleshooting and general desktop support. You will solve those issues to completion mostly solo, so you need to be very hands-on. Occasionally, there may be some special projects requiring more ad ...
The Application Support Specialist will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and internal stakeholders. Oftentimes, the Support Specialist is the first point of contact for our customers and is in charge of helping our customers with their questions or issues.
The Support Specialist processes support tickets, license deliveries and software problems. The role has a broad scope, as it identifies and advises in areas ranging from operational issues in client configurations to custom scripting, modeling, and terrain creation.
• Providing solutions to the incoming customer queries by telephone, e-mail and chat.
• Accountable for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients, & working to establish a positive relationship with them.
• Sometimes required to use some level of judgement in defining solutions, adapt existing process, and escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution.
• Have the ability to deliver quality work in a fast paced environment.
• Understand client policies and guidelines.
• Attend and solve doubts c ...
EIRE Systems Technical Support provides professional IT services to small, medium and large scale enterprises of all sizes. We can offer a varied and challenging IT services career in a highly diverse and fast-moving business environment.
We are currently looking for new additions to our IT Support team!
【Role and responsibilities】
◆ Provide IT support as a bilingual technical support team member to users of various technologies (Desktop PCs, notebook PCs, mobile devices, network printers, other office equipment, applications for general cli ...
* Global company most advanced robotic warehouse in Japan
* Competitive salary package
* Monitoring business system operation at the warehouse
* Manage system support specialist by providing training and guidance
* Manage ticketing process for technical support service
* Identify and raise appropriate system failure
* Ensure effective coverage of services
* Analyse the performance of asset
* Business level Japanese and English
* Technical support experience
* Good time management
* Better unders ...
You will work with a global company with most advanced robotic warehouse technology in Japan to provide support to their customers at the site.
* Monitor business system operation
* Solve and manage recorded incident
* Manage and raise system failure identification
* Manage technical support service
* Research failed tasks and unacceptable stock
* Solve the pick support problems
* Business Japanese and English level
* Hardware support experience
* Good time management
* Willing to work on night sh ...
Provide the first level of support for the school's staff, faculty and students to ensure the best possible computing experience.
● Primary function of this position is the first level desktop support Help Desk
● Provide assistance to end users (students / staff / faculty)
● Identify opportunities for improvement within the Help Desk and IT areas
● Provide front line support to clients on connectivity, printing, productivity applications and business applications.
● Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, and emai ...