Ahead Consulting is seeking qualified Project Managers to work in our global insurance client’s PMO, managing application-side IT projects.
Role Summary :
- Manage successful delivery of business critical projects within the company (e.g. product launches, operational improvements, Regulatory/Compliance, System migration)
- Contribute to improvement and strengthening of project ...
Reporting Manager: Digital Engineering team manager
- Japan IS Staff
- Full-stack Software Engineer for Salesforce development and microservices development
・Perform Design, Coding, Unit test. (both hands-on and co-work with partner vendor)
・Review deliverables from partner vendor (Design, Source code, Unit test review)
・Ensuring review&sign-off process are done to fulfill SDLC standard
・Create release procedure documents and Application support run manual, and hand over to Production support team
Reporting Manager: Digital Engineering team manager
- Japan IS Manager Level
- Senior Full-stack Software Engineer - Digital Engineering
- Work closely with Architects, Application Owners, other development team for application design and implementation
- Review design documents and source code created by 3rd party vendors and assure quality
- Foster Agile and DevOps culture in IS division along with team members
- Leverage cloud native solutions for architecture design and process opt ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Database Engineer to plan and lead deployment of database software, tools and best practices. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex database, business intelligence, data appliance and tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work with an international insurance organization in Tokyo. Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below, and ideally, have experience in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and continuous improvement of one or more product(s) and/or platform(s) at the company related to Accounting and Finance
Area of knowledge:
- You will create technical specifications (SPC) based on functional requirements (FRD), writ ...
IT System Admin focused on user desktop support for the company. Full-time regular employee. Reports into a small local IT team. The candidate should be self-sufficient to allow the IT team to focus on investments related work.
Overview and Job Description:
This is an IT desktop support role supporting 50 users locally (90% are Japanese), but there is also a considerable amount of escalation/chasing to US infrastructure teams for deeper issues on Exchange, VMWare, group policy, Active Directory, network, mobile device, video conferencing, etc ...
1. Responsible for application management of production stabilization.
2. Responsible for service operations/application production support management.
1. Introduce and manage service operations based on the ITIL framework. It is the management of Incident, Problem, Event, SLA, and so on.
2. Introduce and manage monitoring tools for service stabilization.
3. Ensure Systems availability adhering to service level agreements.
4. Manage application releases (scheduled and emergency) in production environments
Ahead Consulting's client in the Insurance industry is looking to permanently hire a Deputy Infrastructure Manager to help to lead a team of infrastructure engineers in Tokyo using a mix of English and Japanese language skills.
There are a variety of technologies used in the environment which supports a large number of users in the Tokyo area, and works directly with other teams in the region to provide technology services.
Information Technology Risk Officer Management Role
Overview of Opportunity:
Seeking an Information Technology Risk Officer to support the Technology Risk and Reporting Oversight team and serve as the chief point of contact to manage reputational risk and red flag assessments for technology initiatives, manage our technology risk appetite process and provide support for our Enterprise Technology Risk Reporting process.
The individual will also assist with risk reporting for our broader Technology Risk Management & Information Security (TRM ...
Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Tenant management.
Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Team, Skype for Business Online)
Email audit products (GURDIANWALL, SecureCube, ProofPoint)
Network service (DNS / DHCP / FTP)
User ID management
・ITIL / IT service management centered on system development and maintenance
Service support: Incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release management, service desk (second escalation destination)
Service delivery services: ser ...
As a data network section lead under the NWMDS team, you will perform maintenance work of the data network infrastructure, lead work of the project response section and practical work if necessary, and cooperate and report to the NWMDS team leader as appropriate.
1. Management of each section member who performs the following [section correspondence work] and active assistance for work promotion
Promote the following [section response work] as necessary
Coordination and reporting to the NWMDS t ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Linux/Middleware Engineer to join us onsite at an International Insurance firm in Tokyo
・ Manage infrastructure systems in local and overseas reliability/sustainability
・ Support in-house projects to follow global project framework & to achieve requirement/timeline
・ Build/develop/quality assurance of Unix/Linux/Microsoft system
・ Software asset management (License, Product/Hardware Life Cycle)
・ In house/outsource application support
・ Analyze, design, implement the system or enhancements