- As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for effectively driving console (e.g. PS5) & PC Gaming growth in Japan by providing key direction and support to distribution and direct partners. You'll work with the Marketing and HQ team on delivering the long-term strategy for the markets.
- Taking responsibility for each market, you'll support P&L, budget planning and exceed targets through distribution partners and direct accounts. Acting as the main point of contact, you'll develop with the Marketing team in cooperation brand building s ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...
Developer is responsible for requirements analysis, design, documentation, support, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of new integrated software solutions in addition to growing and supporting a team of engineers supporting these initiatives.
You will work with external customers and partner companies in support of custom integrations of software products into customer systems. You will use your extensive experience and sound judgement to work internally with other team members, senior engineers, program managers, and the s ...
Participates in and plays an active role in project relocation and consolidation on the operation and management of in-house Voice systems, call centers, dealing rooms, head offices, branch office telephones, and maintenance of telephone lines.
・ Design and manage voice system (creating requirement definition, designing document and constructing guidelines)
・ Plan for improvement and maintenance of voice environment (EOS support, security measures, performance improvement, integration, investigation/ evaluation/ execution plan for new technology ...
・Planning and implementing of Cyber security measures
・Respond to security incident
・Monitor cyber security
・Prepare for contingency plan cyber security and planning and organize training
・Collaborate with overseas branch ...
Responsible for the planning, installation, and operation of communication platforms (on-premises, public cloud services). Promotion and utilization of communication platforms for collaborating with oversea bases and group companies, and promoting work-style reorganization by utilizing device-related technologies.
You will be involved in the planning, installation, operation, and utilization for promotion of any of the following systems (the candidate will be in charge of multiple systems) ...
Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Tenant management.
Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Team, Skype for Business Online)
Email audit products (GURDIANWALL, SecureCube, ProofPoint)
Network service (DNS / DHCP / FTP)
User ID management
・ITIL / IT service management centered on system development and maintenance
Service support: Incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release management, service desk (second escalation destination)
Service delivery services: ser ...
Ahead Consulting's client in the Insurance industry is looking to permanently hire a Deputy Infrastructure Manager to help to lead a team of infrastructure engineers in Tokyo using a mix of English and Japanese language skills.
There are a variety of technologies used in the environment which supports a large number of users in the Tokyo area, and works directly with other teams in the region to provide technology services.
Ahead Group is looking for a Linux/Middleware Engineer to join us onsite at an International Insurance firm in Tokyo
・ Manage infrastructure systems in local and overseas reliability/sustainability
・ Support in-house projects to follow global project framework & to achieve requirement/timeline
・ Build/develop/quality assurance of Unix/Linux/Microsoft system
・ Software asset management (License, Product/Hardware Life Cycle)
・ In house/outsource application support
・ Analyze, design, implement the system or enhancements
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work with an international insurance organization in Tokyo. Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below, and ideally, have experience in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and continuous improvement of one or more product(s) and/or platform(s) at the company related to Accounting and Finance
Area of knowledge:
- You will create technical specifications (SPC) based on functional requirements (FRD), writ ...