- Lead and manage successful delivery of strategic business critical programs and projects within the company
- Enable both Waterfall and Agile based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects if it adds more values by system, etc. and directly support the expansion of Agile knowledge & practice where applicable.
- Contribute to improvement and strengthening of project governance and service quality to the business
The IT Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) to meet customer needs, responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships across their span of control and improve our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the relationships with their customers for a single geography within an Enterprise Technology Services (ETS). The Service Delivery Manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical P1/P2 incident ...
Developer is responsible for requirements analysis, design, documentation, support, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of new integrated software solutions in addition to growing and supporting a team of engineers supporting these initiatives.
You will work with external customers and partner companies in support of custom integrations of software products into customer systems. You will use your extensive experience and sound judgement to work internally with other team members, senior engineers, program managers, and the s ...
• From the business needs, collaborate with business divisions, analysts, IT development vendors, regional representatives, infrastructure personnel, architects, and other stakeholders to develop optimal system solutions
• Manage Scope / Budget / Resource / Risk / Strategic Priority. Propose System Solutions / Lead Decisions or Report Recommendations to Top Managers / Authorized Personnel
• Review the IT development vendor's estimate, project plan, and deliverables. Track the projects are delivered to meet the agreed schedule ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking qualified Project Managers to work in our global insurance client’s PMO, managing application-side IT projects.
Role Summary :
- Manage successful delivery of business critical projects within the company (e.g. product launches, operational improvements, Regulatory/Compliance, System migration)
- Contribute to improvement and strengthening of project ...
Reporting Manager: Digital Engineering team manager
- Japan IS Staff
- Full-stack Software Engineer for Salesforce development and microservices development
・Perform Design, Coding, Unit test. (both hands-on and co-work with partner vendor)
・Review deliverables from partner vendor (Design, Source code, Unit test review)
・Ensuring review&sign-off process are done to fulfill SDLC standard
・Create release procedure documents and Application support run manual, and hand over to Production support team
Reporting Manager: Digital Engineering team manager
- Japan IS Manager Level
- Senior Full-stack Software Engineer - Digital Engineering
- Work closely with Architects, Application Owners, other development team for application design and implementation
- Review design documents and source code created by 3rd party vendors and assure quality
- Foster Agile and DevOps culture in IS division along with team members
- Leverage cloud native solutions for architecture design and process opt ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Database Engineer to plan and lead deployment of database software, tools and best practices. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex database, business intelligence, data appliance and tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
Responsible for the planning, installation, and operation of communication platforms (on-premises, public cloud services). Promotion and utilization of communication platforms for collaborating with oversea bases and group companies, and promoting work-style reorganization by utilizing device-related technologies.
You will be involved in the planning, installation, operation, and utilization for promotion of any of the following systems (the candidate will be in charge of multiple systems) ...
Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Tenant management.
Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Team, Skype for Business Online)
Email audit products (GURDIANWALL, SecureCube, ProofPoint)
Network service (DNS / DHCP / FTP)
User ID management
・ITIL / IT service management centered on system development and maintenance
Service support: Incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release management, service desk (second escalation destination)
Service delivery services: ser ...
As a data network section lead under the NWMDS team, you will perform maintenance work of the data network infrastructure, lead work of the project response section and practical work if necessary, and cooperate and report to the NWMDS team leader as appropriate.
1. Management of each section member who performs the following [section correspondence work] and active assistance for work promotion
Promote the following [section response work] as necessary
Coordination and reporting to the NWMDS t ...