This position provides the opportunity for a motivated individual to develop and expand your career in servicing Japanese multinational organisations and their domestic and global individual tax needs. You will be a part of the management team who aim to create a differentiated business and you will get the opportunity to manage accounts with a team of mobility experts and help them solve mobility issues.
* Individual tax services for Japanese Nationals
* Coordination of global personal tax compliance (Japanese nationals foreign ass ...
The Business Analyst role, you have a unique opportunity to hunt undiscovered treasures from the depth of this data ocean - you will have a chance to go to the front-line of business and convert customer(internal/external) needs into data, or in the other way around, you may be able to drive business decision with your finding from the data ocean
* Assist with financial analysis and Create KPI dashboard using Excel and BI tool such as Power BI, as requested by management and business partners
* Function of data power and take lead i ...
The position requires a wide range of management capabilities such as maintenance of equipment and financial tasks. You will support in planning and operating satisfying environment workplace. On top of that, you will be involved in a big important project of the company.
* Maintain buildings including equipment and furniture.
* Look after institute activities, manage cleaning procedures.
* Lead in maintenance projects to ensure safe and efficient working condition.
* Support members of the institute in all space usage and buil ...
The Brand Manager for Japan will be responsible for driving growth of the Core portfolio in Japan. They will lead the development and execution of marketing programs and create brand enthusiasm and advocacy in the market.
● Own the Brand Portfolio under the guidance of Marketing Manager Japan - from strategic planning through to execution and delivery of portfolio growth
● Lead Strategic Brand Plan development in close association with Regional Marketing Director and Marketing Manager
* The Media Director will oversee the company's media presence across traditional and digital platforms, aiming to elevate brand desirability and drive sales.
* The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to align business objectives, target audiences and campaign focus
* Develop a strategic and creative vision for media presence
* Constantly innovate and drive a "test and learn" mindset
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to create synergy and align business objectives
* Plan and manage the native calendar and co ...
The Insights Manager in Japan will lead the generation of consumer and shopper insights, inform and influence brand and portfolio strategies, and provide commercial teams with trade environment and customer trends insights.
* Insights generation, including identifying knowledge gaps and trends and presenting actionable insights for brand strategy
* Business planning and strategy, such as co-leading the annual planning process and providing strategic oversight of the planning cycle
* Japan insights leadership and contributing to th ...
* Accountant assistant that will support senior accountant in all aspects of accountancy (monthly/yearly closing, tax returns, internal/external auditing, etc.)
* Support in other admin related tasks, such as back office tasks (payroll, budgeting, etc.)
* General accounting
* Assisting in preparing and maintaining monthly J-GAAP accounting records for deals in charge
* Assisting in providing quarterly and annual financial reporting to HK team.
* Assisiting in providing support to the annual external and internal audits and t ...
The marketing coordinator will be responsible for managing the technology tools, financial processes, and logistical and creative support needs for the Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa (AMEA) Regional Marketing organization.
This is a part-time position working 18 hours per week.
Manage Finance & Accounts Payable (AP) processes including :
* Act as liaison with AP to ensure processes align with AMEA business needs.
* Collect and maintain budget information from finance, purchasing and event cards, and PO's. Manage all d ...
Our client is looking for a Network engineer who can maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment.
1. Network Administration (Main)
- Maintain and Support the network with several IT vendors
- The administration and deployment of the Network system (LAN, WAN, WIFI, Voice, Firewall, VPN)
- Troubleshoot the network problem
- Monitor the network performance
- Network hardware Asset management End-us ...
This position will be mainly responsible for project coordination and communication with overseas' team regarding IT topics, such as LAN cabling, Access Point installation, Network installation, IT rack installation, and PC installation including IT vendor management.
*Closely communicate with key users in order to support IT related topics for proceeding the project smoothly
*Create and update presentation to explain IT matters
*Track the status of projects and tasks to organize necessary resource
*Organise me ...
As a PHP developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment to produce scalable software solutions. This can be your opportunity to work in a global team and advance your career!
* Design, develop and implement web-based applications and services
* Building and testing Application Program Interfaces APIs for applications to exchange data
* Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards
* Works with product o ...
We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the 'face' of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
* Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
* Schedule shifts
* Ensure timely and accurate customer service
* Handle complaints and specific customers requests
* Troubleshoot emergencies
* Monitor ...
Global leading supply chain solution company. You will work closely with Sales team to purpose Professional Services to new and existing clients in Japan.
As a technical post sales, your responsibilities include:
* Purpose Professional Services to clients and deploy solutions
* Lead workshops to understand client business issues and develop design direction
* Coordinate with the Professional Services teams to ensure project's success
* Gather requirements to develop proposals and SOWs
* Sell follow-on Professional Services ...
* Combine expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and leadership to deliver a superior experience for our customers leading a global team of passionate and dedicated people
* Innovating new processes, leading transformation and change management initiatives
* Further build and develop the global customer experience team to provide a seamless and positive experience in all interactions along the customer experience journey
* Optimise and lead change to improve our support processes, and workflows and leverage metrics, data, and ...