• The Service Desk Agent will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• He / She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes (SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ...
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for customer to address any concerns, queries and resolving the issues on Telecom and voice network domains
• Ensure the assigned deliverables are met with the committed SLA’s for Telecom and Voice Network
• Ensure the escalated technical issues or concerns resolved with in defined SLA timeframe.
• Adhere to the customer and Wipro support processes defined
• Support projects and engineering solution
• Participate in Wipro, Customer & partner meetings
• Contribute to develop and manage the policie ...
• Expert in Desktop Remote support
• Expert in windows 7/8 /10 OS related issues.
• Expert in Active directory and Windows administration @ L1/L2
• Manage Desktop (software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
• Provide standard and approved software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
• Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates.
• Ex ...
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool like ServiceNow Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution Ticke ...
The company was established in 1993, and is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, the company employs over 19,000+ IT professionals and serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning Central, Eastern European global delivery platform, and its locations in 25 countries across 4 continents. In 2013, the company was ranked by Forbes as #6 among America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #2 on the list of America's Best Small Companies: 20 Fast-Growing Tech Star ...
IT System Admin focused on user desktop support for the company. Full-time regular employee. Reports into a small local IT team. The candidate should be self-sufficient to allow the IT team to focus on investments related work.
Overview and Job Description:
This is an IT desktop support role supporting 50 users locally (90% are Japanese), but there is also a considerable amount of escalation/chasing to US infrastructure teams for deeper issues on Exchange, VMWare, group policy, Active Directory, network, mobile device, video conferencing, etc ...
Ahead Group is currently looking for a Cyber security analyst to join a World Leading HR Company. The role is to help to protect an organisation by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats. This can include protection of computers, data, networks and programmes.
Broadly, the incumbent will work to protect the security of the organization.
Job titles vary and may include information security analyst, security analyst, information security consultant, security operations centre (SOC) analyst and cybe ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Help Desk Support Analyst to Join our clients in the HR Industry. The role is to ensure that the IT operations are running effectively and efficiently to a point where staff can easily accomplish their tasks. You will be collaborating with the IT team and will be able to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) and provide end-user assistance when required, in a manner which is timely and accurate. The Help Desk Support Analyst is required to provide L2 support, whether it be by workarounds, using a ...
Ahead Group is looking for System/Network Support Engineers to join our clients who is a leader in the software development Industry. They provide 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. We are hiring engineers to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
· Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
· Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
Ahead Consulting is looking for an experienced bilingual desktop support engineer as part of our managed service covering international companies in Tokyo to support their mostly Japanese users. The role is roughly 70-80% Japanese, with 20-30% English required, depending on the client. You will work with one or more clients and will be scheduled to work at a particular client on a particular day of the week.
Provide desktop support to users in Japanese, and occasionally in English.
User account management such as setting up or can ...
Join our team of Client Technical Support Engineers who provide professional IT services to our small-to-medium-scale and large enterprise client customers. EIRE Systems offers a varied and challenging IT services career in a highly diverse and fast-moving business environment.
As a Client Technical Support Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer support for various end-user computing technologies - i.e. desktop PCs, mobile devices, network printers and other office equipment, standard office and financial a ...
1. IT experience – 1-5 years
2. Experience with basic concept should be there for below technologies: (Great if candidate has practitioner/ expert level of anyone of them, but it’s not mandatory, should have basic concept for followings )
• Microsoft Office
• Software installation
• Remote troubleshooting
• Mobile device
3. Open, log, prioritize, assign, close tickets logged in the IT Service Desk
4. Query the User for all relevant information concerning the call made ...
• The RDS Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• He/She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provideL1 and L1.5 support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web from end user or SD L1 team
• To maintain a high degree of customer service ...