You will be involved in the Japanese-English localization of games for smartphones developed by the company.
1. Direction work for Japanese-English translation of overseas games
In cooperation with outsourced translators and translation companies, we are in charge of finishing translations that take into consideration the world view and character settings of the game. The main tasks are translation direction, delivery check, and editing.
2. Japanese-English translation business
If necessary, you will be asked to translate the in-ga ...
As a candidate for a leader in translation work, we will entrust you with English / Japanese translation, proofreading, and management of members (part-time jobs).
1. Calibration of English and Japanese translations
2. English / Japanese translation
・ Company regulations
・ In-house newsletter
・ Various manuals
・ Product POP and labels, etc.
3. Management and recruitment of members (part-time job)
・ Management of members (guidance, instructions, division of roles, shift adjustment, etc.)
Medical writing as an exclusive writer for the department in charge of the pharmaceutical industry.
Depending on the skill, experience and aptitude, there is a possibility that you will be in charge of review and education.
Preparation of clinical trial drug summary, clinical trial implementation plan, case report, consent explanation document, clinical trial summary report, CTD, interview form, PBRER, submitted papers, etc.
*Those who can write in English are still welcome, but only in Japanese. However, English ability equivalen ...
We will take care of the in-house coordination work through translations in German and English.
・ Coordination work between the company's factory (mainly Miyagi prefecture) and local manufacturers and engineers of the company's production equipment (mainly made in Germany and Austria)
・ Translation work and interpretation of manuals, etc.
・ Content production of Taiwanese Chinese articles that exceed 4.5 million PV per month
・ Use Taiwanese Chinese at a native level
We will take care of the content planning and editing of the website that makes selection fun and easy.
Basically, you will be in charge of a series of steps from writing, updating articles, and managing progress.
・ Creating Taiwanese Chinese articles (writing)
・ Recruitment and training of writers and editors
・ Planning and execution of monetization measures
• Support the marketing team with translation/review documents, and any other general marketing, PR and social administrative duties
• Simple edit for marketing materials such as banners on Photoshop and trailer subtitle editing on Premiere
• Responsible in collating PR coverage reports and send out media review copies and gifts to media
• Raising purchase orders on JD Edwards