Interact and coordinate with Customers, Service Delivery team, other subcontractors and groups.
Documentation Creation in both English and Japanese
Testing (i.e. Test case, Test scenario, Test execution)
Translation/interpretation and documentation as part of the above
Maintain and develop the client relationship through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
Any other relevant tasks in relation to the above ma ...
• Manage the development of client information and evaluate technology trend
• Provide business area assessment and analyze user needs and business system designs
• Manage comprehensive cost/benefit and prepare business cases for a new project
• Follow the timeframe for the consultant and keep commitments
A leading European fashion brand with a rich legacy and with over 140 stores across the country.
• Maintain the EC/Omni channel interfaces
• Investigate and improve any errors in the Omni channel
• Coordinate with website service providers
• Create specifications and quotations for the external vendors
• Create technical and functional documents
• Discover new possibilities and functionality for website development
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Over 5 ...
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Merchant Solution division - Global eCommerce is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate acros ...
About the role:
This role plays an integral role in the sales process utilising in-depth product knowledge to provide payments domain expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for supporting our Sales teams by facilitating in-depth discussions with customers regarding integration, pr ...
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a major Japanese trading company as a Product Manager. They are focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and expanding throughout Asia.
- Become an expert of the products vision and drive the roadmap forward
- Coordinate with users, follow the product roadmap and execute a go-to market strategy
- Manage the development budget, schedule and resources
- Create and share tic ...
A leading Global Financial firm is looking for an experienced, passionate about business –roll-up-your-sleeves Business Analyst for their Automation Services who would be in charge of business side, including requirement analysis, system proposal and deployment support. The team is responsible for improving the business process, developing/deploying appropriate systems in the company. Propose and realize new ways of work in the growing diverse company, and also expand the solutions to internal and global member firms.
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a Lead IT Architect for their IT Architecture Team in the Product Development Department.
- Identify gaps or deficiencies in the existing portfolio of IT solutions, management information systems and reporting, technology landscape and processes.
- Facilitate Japan key initiatives, including the coordination of an appropriately balanced pursuit of business objectives, IT strategic alignment, technical and solution per architecture viewpoints.
- Simplify the IT landscap ...
Senior Program management for software & infrastructure projects in the Insurance industry.
- Track the program for Schedule, Effort and Cost
- Identify Risks/Issues/Dependencies proactively
- Communication with stakeholders to resolve program issues
- Management of customer and internal teams
- Regular reports preparation. ...
One of leading IT service company's Data Governance Office is currently looking for a business analyst with experience eliciting and documenting business and technical / functional requirements to help define the scope for a project(s) which span contractual, policy and technical domains. Once the scope of the project(s) is defined, an approach will be agreed and then executed, with requirements refinement continuing iteratively until the project(s) are complete.
From day one, you will collaborate across with teams and departments of diverse cultural ...
The Quality Management Division is the technical arm of Quality Management Division. They set quality management strategies and develop process monitoring standards to ensure service quality and regulatory compliance.
They are looking for an individual with a balance of technology and change management experience that will facilitate and lead a range of horizontal initiatives driving continuous improvement across mobile platform teams and departments globally. The ideal candidate will be principle oriented and highly analytical in order to effectively ...
You are directly managing a mid to large size team and responsible for team development and resource coordination.
- Lead the discussion of marketing, sales promotion, globalization, localization, contents management, customer relationship management process with stakeholders and provide appropriate products/services to acquire new customers.
- Increase the quality and customer satisfaction of all products and services by working closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer support and development teams across all groups.
- Own t ...
A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Technical Analyst to manage quality planning, auditing, measurement and improvement across multiple projects working closely with business and IT Departments.
- Quality control operations planning and adjustment for continuous improvement
- Responsible for delivering quality auditing of multiple projects. Specifically, improve quality control operations in collaboration with the business departments and IT department, monitor the current quality control ...
Our client is looking for a strong SAP FICO IT Digital Transformation, within the IT Team.
They are looking for an “IT Digital Transformation for Finance and Controlling” who will be responsible for ongoing support operations and projects. Together with team members and customers, you will coordinate and conduct customer workshops, analyze legacy systems and processes, helping in individual initiatives for development and implement the specifications.
- Understand the Japanese accounting business processes and support i ...
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s fastest-growing IT Technology and Consulting company, they are looking for a talented Global Payroll System Deployment PMO to support work on an ongoing project with one of the biggest retail clients in Japan.
The name of the project is - Global Payroll System Implementation Project. The Objective of the project is to deploy the Global Payroll System. This is a long-term project, and you will be given an extension after the initial 12 months of the project. Travel might be required to the UK ( ...
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s fastest-growing IT Technology and Consulting company, they are looking for two (2) talented T&A PMO (Time & Attendance) to support work on an ongoing project with one of the biggest retail clients. The name of the project is - Global Attendance Management System Implementation Project.
The Objective of the Project is:
- Realization of one global operation and system in the area of human resources
- Strengthen control from GHQ, comply with legal requirements in each country and prevent non-co ...
A global telecommunication company with a fun and relaxed workplace with a convenient location is looking for Program Manager at APAC Consulting team.
The Program Manager will lead the Global SDWAN Transformation Program with strong attention to customer strategy and organizational goals of the customer. The successful candidate will provide program governance, consolidated reporting (status, plan, and dashboard), escalations, risks/issues/action management support to customer. The Program Manager will be the primary customer interface and coordinate ...
One of our Fortune500 clients, who is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies is looking for a talented bilingual Technical Solution Architect in the Tokyo Office, to support their Japan HQ.
This is a position with their India office, which has a subsidiary office in Japan and work with Japan HQ and their Global Markets to help and support them with IT Project Deliveries, and expansions. This is a Tokyo-based position.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.