In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team that finds, recruits, hires and retains talented candidates for this growing business. You will be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquistion for a top tier pharmaceutical company
* Develop a sustainable talent acquisition strategy
* Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
* Plan employee referral programs
* Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecasts
* Design, plan and execute select ...
Overall business related to mid-career recruitment
○ Formulation of recruitment requirements to secure human resources necessary to execute business strategies
○ Confirm recruiting needs of each business division and scrutinize recruiting requirements
○ Confirmation of treatment
○ Coordination and negotiation with agents
○ Evaluation by personnel interview
○ Follow-up after joining the company (trial period)
○ Various planning work to promote mid-career recruitment work, internal coordination, promotion of planning matters, etc. ...
As a Global Management Division leader candidate, we will focus on management and operations related to overseas expansion.
1. Acceptance of internships from overseas universities
2. Global recruitment (new graduates)
3. Supporting procedures for overseas transferees
* In the future, we are planning to consider new plans.
[Challenging and attractive]
・ We plan various plans and leave everything from execution to operation.
・ I am engaged in a large-scale job unique to a listed company on the TSE.
・ For business purpos ...
You will be responsible for the Human Resources and General Affairs department, and will be involved in all administrative tasks other than finance and accounting. Our mission is to accelerate business growth while maintaining close communication with management.
1. Labor duties
3. Training work
4. Legal Services
[Features of position]
Although the company was listed three years ago, it is still a startup company in its second year of foundation.
It is not uncommon for organizational restructuring and bold poli ...
- Partner with HR leads and hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs, business, products, services, culture
- Manage full-cycle recruitment and selection process for positions at various levels in multiple departments; recruitment strategy meetings, qualify candidates, facilitate debriefs and decision-making, and placement of successful candidates
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting and selection process gaining in-depth knowledge of the job specifications qualifications, experience, skills and ...
An exciting Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition role at a global luxury brand! Joining this worldwide established company would provide you with a successful career through its great brands and networks.
- Managing and providing leadership for all recruiting activities within retail
- Developing recruiting plans and processes
- Coordinating related administrative duties by working closely with HR members ...
Mission: Contribute to company success by supporting Recruiting team especially for interview process and providing great candidate experience
• Coordinate phone, onsite and virtual conference interviews for candidates
• Coordinate candidate travel and manage candidate expenses process
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring data accuracy
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
• Meet and greet candidates who are on-site for interview ...
[Outline of work]
You will be responsible for recruitment work at the Administration Headquarters.
You will be responsible for group formation, interviews, closings, application before joining, follow-up and improvement activities for mid-career recruitment.
・ Following the candidate to join
・ Negotiation with a recruitment agency
・ Operation and management of recruitment media
・ Planning and management of company information sessions and seminars
・ Scout and applicant support
The company rapidly expanded its business globally and became the number one Internet service company in the world.
As our business expands, our challenges and efforts are expanding globally.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about promoting a company through human resources.
You will assume the role of generalist in addressing a wide range of issues in the management of people and organizations.
· Collect information to analyze the market and design global guidelines / policies
Promote other HR initiatives / p ...
We are looking for driven experienced sales background professionals to join our recruitment team in Tokyo, Japan. Ideally, candidates will have some recruitment or sales experience and have found that they thrive in fast-paced and challenging environments.
You will have a lot of responsibility, a growth-curve to challenge, and a performance-based reward system to strive for. This role will enable you to make a significant impact on our company's and our clients' growth, as well as accelerate your professional development.
As a mid-career recruiter, you will be responsible for all mid-career recruitment tasks.
[Specific work content]
■ Planning and execution of recruitment plans and measures
■ General recruitment information
■ Document selection, interview, work condition determination, follow-up after job offer, and after joining the company
■ Follow employee training
■ Recruitment and follow-up of temporary employees
■ Recruitment of IT engineers (targeted annual recruitment of 30 people)
* Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
* Startegizing current staffing needs and producing forcasts
* Lead employment branding initiatives
* Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
* Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
* Assist in employee retention and development
* A leader and strategic thinker
* Proven experience as talent acquisition lead
* Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
* Understanding of all s ...