As the HR Operations Lead for Japan & Korea, you will be making sure that the entire employee life cycle is running smoothly for the teams in both countries. As a leader you will be working with multiple stakeholders in Japan and APAC as well as leading ad-hoc projects.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Ensuring employee life cycle is running smoothly (from on-boarding to off-boarding)
* Share best HR practices in the local and regional team
* Make sure employee policies are up to date with Japanese labor law (also Ko ...
As a regional Employee Relations advisor you will be in charge of creating, evaluating and updating policies, processes and systems for all ER related issues for Japan and Korea.
Your main responsibilities would include:
* In charge of leading investigations related to Employee Relations issues
* Closely work with different HR teams including Legal to make sure that each issue or potential issue is dealt with swiftly and appropriately
* Work on ad-hoc projects related to improving Employee Relations
* Create policies, proces ...
This new position represents an exciting opportunity to assume a leading commercial role in a growing team and company. The core responsibility of the role is to engage with potential customers and their intermediaries to integrate sustainable finance solutions into their product offering.
* Contributing to and supporting the implementing the business development strategy in Japan with responsibility for Japan and expand the business with our increasing range of products;
* Act as a trusted advisor to underwriters and lenders on how ...
Working with the Country Lead, ensure a holistic approach that includes brand/reputation management, government and media relations, issues and crisis management, corporate communications, social performance and investment, new business development project support, and stakeholder engagement.
* Expected to be fully embedded in the offshore wind team in Japan to enable commercial objectives and protect value , including reputation, government, policy and societal license to operate risks and opportunities
* Stakeholder management
* Identify business opportunities, develop such opportunities, and incorporate them to the Off-Shore business activity with the objective to meet company targets in the country
* Articulate company's competitive advantages across its existing footprint and supply chains to secure the Offshore Business targets in the country
* Identify and source Offshore Business project opportunities - both fixed and floating
* Build and maintain a robust network of contacts in the market (i.e. potential partners, potential clients, etc.,)
* En ...
The Head of E-commerce is a senior leadership position responsible for driving the growth and success of the company's online sales and digital marketing efforts. This individual will lead a team of e-commerce professionals and be responsible for creating and executing a comprehensive e-commerce strategy that aligns with the overall goals and objectives of the company.
* Develop and implement a comprehensive e-commerce strategy to drive online sales and revenue growth
* Oversee the daily operations of the e-commerce team, including ...
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team and help develop and execute marketing strategies for our company. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing program that will enhance our brand and drive sales.
* Develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns for products or services
* Conduct market research to identify industry trends and customer needs
* Collaborate with internal teams to create content and promotional materials
The role will be evaluated against your impact in terms of marketing budgets revenue generation as well as the strategic initiatives you will carry forward towards positioning our client as a key platform for its clients.
* Provide solution-driven sales with executive influence to convince and secure investment
* Develop the team, leading by example; coaching and enabling career development.
* Navigate complex conflict resolutions, influencing key client behaviors whilst ensuring business continuity.
* Manage 3PL warehouse operations and domestic transportation
* Control inventory while coordinating with international transportation counterpart
* Manage third-party warehouse operations for forward and reverse logistics
* Monitor daily inbound/outbound shipments while controlling delivery costs
* Utilize SAP to manage inventory and track sales orders
* Collaborate with international trading counterpart to coordinate shipments with freight forwarders, customs, and other external vendors
* Evaluate 3PL performance, ide ...
This position will be mainly responsible for project coordination and communication with overseas' team regarding IT topics, such as LAN cabling, Access Point installation, Network installation, IT rack installation, and PC installation including IT vendor management.
*Closely communicate with key users in order to support IT related topics for proceeding the project smoothly
*Create and update presentation to explain IT matters
*Track the status of projects and tasks to organize necessary resource
*Organise me ...
Our client is looking for a Network engineer who can maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment.
1. Network Administration (Main)
- Maintain and Support the network with several IT vendors
- The administration and deployment of the Network system (LAN, WAN, WIFI, Voice, Firewall, VPN)
- Troubleshoot the network problem
- Monitor the network performance
- Network hardware Asset management End-us ...
Effectively plan and execute webinars, exhibitions, and other events in accordance with global plans. You will contribute to sales through lead generation, new business development, and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
* Operational management of online and offline events such as webinars, dealer events, exhibitions, academic conferences, and on-site seminars
* Analysis of event results and consideration of improvements
* Creation and management of campaigns to track events within the company
* Managing and pos ...
Our client is looking for candidate who is with at least 3 years' experience of product management and business level of English and Japanese communication to join them.
* Support projects of building bid-data products,
* Identify the requirement and propose products to clients.
* Communicate with stakeholders from business and technical teams.
* Implement long-term strategy for the business.
* Keep track of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
* Make sure the project is implemented within the proposed budget and timeline.
Our client is a leading mobile app business. They are looking for candidate who is experienced in software engineering and data analysis to work directly with senior management on project creation.
* Manage the projects, programs and products portfolio of their app.
* Collect data and analyze the data to understand the business needs.
* Make sure the projects/programs are executed within budget, schedule and satisfying the business needs.
* Communicate with business stakeholders, including senior management.
* Ensure the data ...
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - The world's best recognized energy drink company is looking for a creative, out of the box thinking Owned Media Channel Manager to help maximize their brand awareness in Japan!
As the Owned Media Channel Manager, you will be expected to overlook this brand's multiple owned media channels, and figuring out creative campaigns, projects, and general ideas that can spread brand awareness and increase customer interaction. You will have great flexibility in terms of budget and scope, which ultimately means y ...