We are looking for a qualified Sensor characterization Engineer to work in close collaboration with the product design and R&D teams. The sensor characterization engineer will apply knowledge of image sensor and camera system to, scientifically, analyze key performance of OmniVision’s products and provide technical suggestions of improvement.
1.Conduct analytic studies of CMOS image sensor’s fundamental performance issues and provide technical suggestions of improvement.
2.Work with analog/digital desi ...
Accounts Receivable (Receipt):
•Perform receipt posting on all payment modes and reconciliation functions in various systems, across all our businesses.
•Ensure that cash and cheques bank-in tally with the posting reports on a daily basis.
•Investigate and respond to queries from customers on discrepancies.
•Perform dunning and collections follow-up, for accounts in arrears
•Investigate unidentified credits, disputes and perform reconciliation with customers when required
•Prepare ageing reports, mo ...
•Ensure that all invoices are accurately booked into the accounting system and are supported by the required documents
•Review invoice postings to ensure accurate coding of accounts, invoice description and other details, in accordance with tax, accounting, and management reporting requirements as well as accounting policies
•Maintain the vendor master and AP related codes in the accounting system
•Prepare payment proposal with supporting documents for approval
•Reconcile and resolve account variances
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager and provides courteous services to guests and responds efficiently and tactfully to guests’ complaints, requests and enquiries.
- Liaise closely with Concierge, Reception, Bell Counter and Front Office Cashier on guests ‘arrival and departure.
- Establish contacts with house guests / long staying guests and renders assistance when necessary.
- Make courtesy calls to guests.
- To be well versed and updated on all tourists related information.
- Requisite and keep stock of promotional ma ...
- Responsible for the proper, efficient and profitable functioning of the Hotel.
- Supervise sections in Front Office, such as reception, cashier, telephone, reservation and baggage services. Monitor the junior staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure that all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
- Ensure that guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy and efficiency and that guest complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy. Assist in checking in / out of guests.
- Assist to inspect rooms assigned ...
-To provide Marketing Communications and Public Relations support for the Hotel.
-Responsible for providing strategic direction and execution of all communication materials for the Hotel.
-Ensure consistent adherence to Corporate Identity guidelines.
-Responsible for developing and maintaining content including videos & photographs of the Hotel on company’s website and other owned platforms.
-Work closely with General Manager, Sales & Marketing and Corporate Communications team to develop new campaigns for the respective market se ...
-Work closely with the Assistant Manager and provides courteous services to guests and responds efficiently and tactfully to guests’ complaints, requests and enquiries.
-Provide courteous and efficient service and if possible, to comply with each and guests’ request. Ensure that all telephone calls are handled promptly within three rings.
-Handle cashiering functions and adhere to the Front Office Standard Policies & Procedures. Maintain good guest relations with in-house guests at all times. Project a courteous and hospitable at ...
-Provide full spectrum of Human Resource functions to the department and business units.
-Develop and administer sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting potential new hires.
-Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process including posting of advertisements to onboarding of new employees.
-Perform a full range of Human Resource & Administrator duties including management of leave and performance and working with vendors for processing of monthly payroll process, final payment and taxation matters.
-Responsible for company ...
-Work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing to understand hotel business strategies before formulating and executing the action plans to meet targets and goals.
Online Travel Agents & Wholesalers
-Handle local and international travel agents and wholesalers with individual and group travel potential for the hotel.
-Establish new accounts and also develop relationship with travel agents and wholesalers.
-Day-to-day sales activities include sales calls, follow up on contracting and group enquiries, hotel visits, entertai ...
-Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
-Responsible to achieve optimum yield in order to maximize revenue and achieve goals in business plan.
-Perform Forecast, Revenue Analysis and Revenue Management activities.
-Manage Online Travel Agent (OTAs) in Japan and Own Brand Website (IBE).
-Monitor the competitive environment to develop rate strategies.
-Recommend/Initiate promotion plan and track/review business pickups.
-Prepare and review business update reports fo ...
- Handle all reservations for corporate and personal clients including online travel agents, internal and ad-hocs hotline bookings for hotels.
- Liaise with bookers and hotels/sales to ensure smooth pre arrival experience.
- Ensure proper handling and closure of hotel reservations. Input and update all reservations, record all special requests or changes made to the reservations and arrange for arrival and departure transfers.
- Ensure the timeliness of replies and accuracy of reservations entry at all times through answer calls, re ...