The Service Desk Team Lead leads a team of Service Desk Agents.
Accurate recording and tracking of customer requests. Adherence to SLAs on team level. Performance of the team.
• Monitors open tickets for service level breaches
• Identifies potentially major problems
• Uses established procedures, guidelines, and standards
• Responds to changing business needs by recommending new ways to handle new issues
• Monitors the direction of appropriate incident tracking processes to be foll ...
The RDS Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
He/ She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provideL1 and L1.5 support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web from end user or SD L1 team
• To maintain a high degree ...
Answer calls and Service Requests from end users and track status and progress to resolution.
Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.
• Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD
• Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
• Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call ...
Be a key Storage Systems subject matter expert for storage systems design, construction and operation for the infrastructure that supports our client’s Cloud Platform; a platform that supports a huge amount of traffic, including core e-commerce services and a wide variety of other internet services.
Storage technologies are rapidly changing and many new technologies are being developed. Keep abreast of these latest technologies, forecast future prospects and provide users with the best technology.
Do you have the skills and motivation to design s ...
Join our team of Client Technical Support Engineers who provide professional IT services to our small-to-medium-scale and large enterprise client customers. EIRE Systems offers a varied and challenging IT services career in a highly diverse and fast-moving business environment.
As a Client Technical Support Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer support for various end-user computing technologies - i.e. desktop PCs, mobile devices, network printers and other office equipment, standard office and financial a ...
Implement data linkage platform, analyze strategies, issues and improvements from the business side, propose system improvement plan, expand the data linkage platform, and implement solutions
■Technology solutions/ Data solutions/ API Solutions
・Select the optimal architecture that suits the business, and planning/suggestion, promotion, implementation and support of solution solutions to strategies/issues/problems.
・Conversion of in-house data into a format that is easy to use and compatible business strategy
・Resolve issues using data-dri ...
Data health-related medical cost analysis
Selection of target persons for medical examination recommendations
Development of in-house analysis system to outsource effect measurement ...
This company is a group of a giant telecommunications company and is steadily growing.
In addition to building and operating the server and virtual environment used within our company, you will join a team of Active Directory management and Office 365/Azure related operations.
[About the job]
・Virtual environment management such as VMWare
・UNIX OS, middleware installation and environment construction/operation
・Office 365/Azure related operations
・Active Directory construction/operation/maintenance
・Hardware management such as server ...