We are looking for fast-growing stars and various corporate staff at Up.
Depending on your experience, skills, and how you want to work, we will decide the work contents to be entrusted from accounting, general affairs, labor, recruitment work!
■ General Affairs
Corporate projects such as general affairs, petty cash management, asset management, facility management and enhancement, information system management, office relocation
Cooperation with company workers, compliance with labor standards law, operation o ...
Implement a company-wide human resources development and management strategy as a trusted human resource advisor to attract, select and develop a high performance, diverse and sustainable human resources pipeline to gain a deep understanding of the company's long and short term strategies indicate.
• Process excellence with an experienced recruiter and experienced team of recruiting leads in an ongoing process of acquiring and evaluating talent at all levels to meet strategic goals and organizational needs To increase.
• Understand and implement bu ...
The TA manager will provide strategic advice on recruitment and improve recruitment process, communicate with local stakeholders and global leaders. Manage a team to execute employee branding, develop talent pipeline and build an innovative organisation.
* Manage overall recruitment process and build talent pipelines
* Design and execute employee branding
* Communicate with stakeholders and leadership team
* Support HR related projects
* Experience in recruitment
* Business English and Japanese
* People manag ...
As a part of the TA team you will be working extensively with business unit heads in finding the right talents for each project. That includes approaching candidates directly and working with agencies to fill the roles in a timely manner.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Working closely with senior members in looking for suitable candidates
* Collaborating with team members in creating a hiring plan
* Responsible for end to end recruitment activities
The successful candidate would possess the followin ...
You will be working closely with senior management in ensuring that the company's hiring needs are met in an efficient manner.
* Work closely with key people in making sure that the hiring strategies of the company are in line with policies
* Ensure that the talent needs of each department is assessed properly and fulfilled in a timely manner
* Utilize resources to attract talented individuals to join the organization
* Assess the skills, experience and culture fit of potential employees
* Lead initi ...
This is a great opportunity working for a growing and dynamic IT Staffing and Services Company! If you have the skills and experience, you are encouraged to apply! The successful candidate will be work as the Marketing & Recruitment Coordinator working in a small team supporting the company’s promotion, marketing and IT candidate recruitment activities.
Recruitment Coordinating (Primary)
- Post jobs on job portal websites
- Create attractive job descriptions to make sure them to be useful recruiting tools
- Scout candidates fro ...