Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
The ideal candidate, like us, has integrity is at the root of everything they do. We are looking for a candidate who can join us in creating solutions that help navigate the financial challenges and see our clients secure opportunities for personal betterment.
The developer will:
* Work with users to refine requirements, design and develop high-quality and scalable systems, and assist users during the QA/UAT process
* Revamp existing application stack and migrate to Microservices using containers
* Develop new Microservices: ...
Join us and play an active role in a major project. Lead our teams as you pave the path to your own success!
* Support to develop project plan and maintenance.
* Project budget coordination with controlling dept.
* Alignment with client's program PMO (HQ/Region).
* Project status monitoring, KPIs management, and reporting.
* Coordinate Steering Committee etc. and manage minutes.
* Change management involving project members as well as whole company.
* Any other project relevant tasks.
Job description: In charge of sales education and management of local staff as a manager candidate at a finance company in Laos. In addition, you will be involved in all aspects of customer management, credit screening and delinquency collection.
・Management of Lao staff (several tens of people)
・Lending credit examination and work efficiency improvement
・Visit the customer with an interpreter and negotiate for direct collection
・Proposal/introduction of numerical values/personnel management and management meth ...
As the Product manager you will be involved in the planning, development, and growth of the core services of the business aiming for 10+ million global users
* Product Analysis: The Product Manager is responsible for analyzing market trends and sales performance in order to avail informed recommendations for the product.
* Strategic Roadmap Contribution: The Product Manager works to define product enhancements and strategies. He/She is also responsible for reporting on the product's roadmap to senior product management.