Amazon is looking for a smart, analytically minded person to join the team as the "Data Center Logistics Manager" in defining revolutionary efforts. Amazon is looking for a highly motivated leader with responsibility for innovating and executing exciting new growth opportunities for Osaka's Logistics team. As we grow, accurate planning and execution will be critical to serving our customers and Logistics plays an important role in maintaining AWS infrastructure availability.
In this highly visible role, the candidate will need the strategic ability to ...
The Data Center Engineering Operations (DECO) operation team is seeking the candidates of trainee positions who can grow to be the engineers, by learning deploying, operating, and maintaining the facilities (electrical/mechanical systems, control/fire-fighting systems, etc.) at our large-scale, high-density data centers.
As trainee, you will work and learn for about 6 months to 1 year as a contractor, and you will have a chance to be the employee as DCEO engineer after the trainee period.
As a member of this gender and culturally diverse team, you ...
Our company is a Japanese IT company from a global IT firm that originates from China and has over 30,000 employees worldwide.
This time, we will promote more localized business development for Japan, we are looking for human resources who can provide high value-added services and lead our growth.
Responsible for localization of materials related to world-class medical device products.
-Refer to the display language used in past products and select the most appropriate language for new products.
・ Translate ...
・To lead Quality Assurance group developing talents
・To operate appropriately quality events in compliance with global CSLB policies and
local regulatory requirements
・To collaborate with internal partners, such as global QA, manufacturing sites, local
・To communicate with the local health authorities and external parties
・To establish new simple and clear governance model in accordance with the global
【Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities】
1. To Lead QA group and Perform rou ...
We are now recruiting instructors for the Spring 2020 term.
* Many course start dates for Spring 2020 have been pushed back due to the spread of COVID-19. Please contact us if you are interested in positions with immediate starts. Many courses are being taught online this term.
***** UNIVERSITY PROGRAM *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION:
We are seeking highly motivated educators to teach English at universities in Japan. This unique opportunity is for bright teachers eager to enrich their teaching skills while realizing the dream of exploring a for ...
The Tokyo branch of a UK-headquartered Construction Project Management, IT, and Audio Visual Consulting firm with offices in Europe, EMEA and Asia with Tokyo office is seeking a bi-lingual project manager to join its Construction Project Management team.
Work Location: Central Tokyo
Project management – Facilities
1. Overall project supervision
2. Create report for weekly, monthly, annually and ad-hoc reporting
3. Project documentation, including client brief, project brief, and order form
4. Client communication assistance
5. Construction s ...
POSITION: Network / System Sales Engineer
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WORK Location: Livonia, Michigan
SUPERVISOR: General Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES : Under general supervision of General Manager, performs IT system integration,
maintenance and sales support activities for customers. The systems include Server, PC, Network equipment,
Application software, Custom made programs, and PBX. The sales support includes but not limited to
extending technical advises and assistances to sales representatives and p ...
1. IT experience – 1-5 years
2. Experience with basic concept should be there for below technologies: (Great if candidate has practitioner/ expert level of anyone of them, but it’s not mandatory, should have basic concept for followings )
• Microsoft Office
• Software installation
• Remote troubleshooting
• Mobile device
3. Open, log, prioritize, assign, close tickets logged in the IT Service Desk
4. Query the User for all relevant information concerning the call made ...
Adecco Group is the global leader in comprehensive manpower services with operations in over 60 countries and territories around the world. As a corporation with global reach and a solid financial base, Adecco continues to be a prime mover in driving up the wages of engineers. We are now seeking engineering talent from around the world for full-time permanent placement.
* This June, we will begin enrolling talented engineers from Southeast Asia—Thailand, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Korea.
Modis Japan was recently lau ...
• The RDS Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• He/She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provideL1 and L1.5 support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web from end user or SD L1 team
• To maintain a high degree of customer service ...