As the Manager, you will implement the vendor management operating model including strategic sourcing, increase the focus on quality assurance and oversight of our vendors while identifying and implementing efficiency across end-to-end vendor management and procurement processes.
* Implement a strategic IT sourcing framework
* Establish and enforce vendor management procedures
* Validate specification requests and select candidate vendors
* Coordinate and monitor vendor selection and evaluation process
* Validate contract spec ...
The Back Office IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing support services for Technology.
This role mainly entails project work and consultation for technical troubleshooting / management escalations.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Outage / Event management - Understanding the BU impact and communicating with corresponding parties
* Perform impact analysis for business and IT events
* Engagement with other silos in IT for escalation of unresolved problems
You will be working asGKAM, and developing business with your key account as you interface global project. You will also reporting your business strategies and revenue/forecast to the country manager.
* Oversee planning and project timetable to ensure commitments made to customer are met in a timely manner and within budget.
* Evaluates projects through financial feasibility studies, market research, planning, and its international impact on the business.
* Establish, maintain and enhance connections with responsible customer t ...
You will partner with our account teams to develop and drive the strategy & execution for our Korea customers. Also you will be accountable to business performance and results in the region (M/S, GM, Rev).
* Customer relationship development and management
* Partner with BU to develop and drive strategic direction and owns execution for multiple customers. Shapes product roadmaps and priorities of the BU. Drives Sales/BU alignment. Prepare and set tone for customer meetings.
Work with the business and development team in facilitating the migration of applications from our legacy system. Apply good and analytic communication skills in defining project parameters and exhibit good troubleshooting skills in making good technology decisions for the business.
What You Will Do:
* Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
* Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
* Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehens ...
This integral role supports HR operations across compensation and benefits as well as mobility areas. Reporting to the head of the department, this role will provide local expertise in global and regional projects as well as manage payroll vendor data, provide support for the employee life cycle and provide oversight on employee relations matters in line with modern labour laws.
* provide local expertise to regional Total Rewards team
* manage payroll calculation prior to vendor distribution
* give necessary support in accordance ...
This position will be in charge of all sales and business development for a pioneer and critical product line of the business. The goal is to become the market leader and expert for this product.
* Identify sales opportunity in the local Japanese market
* Advise the customers on construction and machinery solutions with handling equipment
* Prepare quotations together with other internal team, explain and clarify the quotation to clients
* Actively update the CRM system and draft visit reports
* Negotiate, draft, and assess sa ...
This standalone Talent Acquisition role reports to the Director of HR, within a team of 4. The role (specialist to management level) focuses on full cycle recruitment, project support, employer branding and requires stakeholder management.
* manage full recruitment life cycle for assigned positions
* liaise with department managers and business stakeholders
* work with recruitment agencies
* support employer branding initiatives to attract top talent
* work on global/regional and local ad-hoc projects
* produce reports and s ...
The Director will be in charge of driving the business development and sales activities to new markets such as food and beverage, chemical engineering, plant engineering, automobile manufacturing and so on.
* Be responsible for driving new business development across local market
* Participate in networking activities and identify commercial opportunities
* Manage all sales activities and ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
* Manage budget and forecast
* Be responsible for making business strategies and implementing the ...