Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An international pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Head of Finance. In this role, you will be responsible for financial matters, including budgets, management, and reporting, in Japan and Korea.
* Oversee accounting, reporting, budgeting, and analysis procedures
* Manage regular closing procedures and reviews
* Organise internal and external audits
* Supervise tax return and reporting processes
* Provide support with local tax issues
* Act as a mentor to optimise the performance of indirect and direct reports
A global provider of robotic automation solutions is searching for a Senior IT Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for establishing strategy to ensure partner growth in Japan. This is a great chance to further your career with a global company.
* Take part in in-depth product discussion and demonstrations for stakeholders
* Aid partners in product architecture, infrastructure, and related matters
* Support partner sales staff to ensure high product sales
* Ensure strong business relationships with partner de ...
A Solution Specialist position is now available global technology leader. The person who enters this role will be responsible for identifying and closing infrastructure and cyber security opportunities.
* Create sales plans
* Identify sales opportunities and develop pipelines
* Develop and close sales opportunities within the assigned area
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
* Reach or surpass revenue goals
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT
* 7+ years of experience in technology-re ...
The client, a growing e-commerce company, is seeking an experienced legal professional to oversee contracts and regulatory compliance matters.
* Manage internal and external stakeholders such as regulatory authorities and customers
* Prepare corporate documents including master service agreements, NDAs, and purchase agreements
* Oversee regulatory compliance matters
* Actively identify areas for process efficiency to improve workflow
* 5+ years of experience as an in-house legal specialist or at a law firm
* Th ...
My client is a tech platform that let organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data.
With expansion in APAC region, now they're looking for an account executive to help them build the business.
* Assess and advise appropriate recommendations for clients
* Drive sales revenue by maintaining and developing good relationships with customers
* Study and analyze the market to generate a sales strategy for new opportunities
* 3+ years of sales experience, preferably with IT SW Sales
* Native level ...
Brokerage business for real estate for investment.
-It is not a door-to-door sales, but a style in which customers visit the company for business negotiations.
-Customers are mainly businessmen in their early 30s. Those with B to C sales experience are welcome. ...
Did you know that HAYS IT Solutions now have a team dedicated to finding new job opportunities for experienced and talented SAP consultants?
A large cybersecurity services organisation is looking to hire a PKI Sales Executive. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible the sales of the company's PKI and IoT products.
* Oversee the sale of PKI & IoT products for Japanese customers and re-sellers
* Cultivate strong professional sales relationships with end-users and re-sellers
* Provide support for other enterprise efforts, field marketing, product launches, etc.
* Stay up-to-date with product release information including sales materials, product road ...
This role is a direct result of our client's incredibly strong and consistent business performance over the past few years. They are a leading online company and require talented engineers to support ongpoing initiaitives as well as new projects and platforms.
* Work across various teams to improve our client's portfolio of products
* Use your expertise to architect new solutions and test new ideas. You will be building and protoytping from scratch as well as, times, building on top of existing solutions
* Liase with senior leader ...
This individual will oversee all compliance matters for Japan, while reporting to the APAC Compliance Director and with a dotted line report to the Japan GM.
* Act as a subject matter expert and compliance advisor for leadership regarding compliance risks
* Perform activity risk-assessment, develop and implement a Compliance monitoring plan
* Provide regular compliance training and ensure completion of the Global Compliance Training Program
* Establish and review local SOPs
The Procurement Director is responsible for developing a strategic approach to the corporate procurement and material management process for the purchase of direct and indirect goods and services.
* Lead global business unit purchasing team to achieve best-in-industry costs, including develop and execute commodity strategies, set new & existing model cost targets and budgets for the BU.
* Deliver and exceed cost reduction targets through clean sheet analysis, supplier network optimization, global sourcing, identification of new supp ...