- Hardware IMAC Support
- Software IMAC and configuration
- VIP Users support
- Server Rooms and Network Infrastructure proximity support
- 3rd Party Support and Co-ordination
- Events Management
- User engagement
- User Training and on/off-boarding
- Assets Management
- Device deployment and depot management
- Optional Service - R&D Lab L3 support
- Good leadership skills to carry people along and drive projects/task
- Good judgment in handling customer requests/problems.
- Maintaining positive r ...
・ Proposal and introduction of IT system
(Understanding the business environment through communication with management and business divisions)
・ Support to promote utilization of business divisions
・ Team management of about 5-10 people
(Reference) Major IT environments
Development language: Java / RPG, etc.
Server environment: Windows Server / Linux / Oracle / AS400 etc.
Client environment: Windows10 / Office2010 / iPad iPhone / SecureID, etc.
Middleware: Oracle / SQL Server / Apache / Tomcat / MDM / IPS / HULFT etc. ...
Experience in Analog, Digital, high speed, power supply circuit designing
Experience in 8,16,32bit Controller, Microprocessor
CAN, I2C, SPI, UART Communication Experience
Good Experience in Cadence toolchain & PCB Design skills
Board bring-up and Testing with firmware teams
FMEA electrical circuits
Automotive experience is preferred different products like Cluster Meter, BCM, CMS & HUD
Experience in debugging faulty circuitry
You will be active as a leader who joins the client's PJ and organizes the team.
The business ratio of the company is SES 7: Contract 2: New business 1.
This job offer is for SES business.
When you go to work, the site where you work is the CERT, which is set up in one of the largest security organizations in Japan.
You can gain valuable SOC experience.
After gaining experience in SOC work, you may be able to challenge another security-related project.
Log analysis and investigation of alerts de ...
We create and provide technical solutions that solve our customers' problems.
Assist sales personnel, take charge of technical QA, and
By analyzing problems and extracting issues through communication with customers, we propose optimal solutions using strategic technology.
In the proposal activity, lead the requirement definition of the technical solution,
Formulate technical concept and high-level design, estimate man-hours and
We also implement a proof of concept (PoC) as needed, such as customer requirem ...
The implementation engineer collaborates with customers, NTT Group companies, team members, partner companies, and other stakeholders to install the software and equipment required by our customers or to build systems. Achieve quality and deadlines within default costs.
① Collaboration with stakeholders
Communicate with various stakeholders inside and outside the company, such as members of NTT Group companies (around the world), engineers and project managers (within our company), clients, and vendors.
The client / service delivery manager comprehensively manages the operation and maintenance services provided to customers and their contracts. We are responsible for managing multiple large or complex contracts to better serve our customers and to make our customers and our business successful.
・ Operation service
・ Comprehensive management of maintenance and operation services
・ Service level management
· Managing contracts between customers, vendors and suppliers
・ Proposal, introduction, upd ...
A global famous financial company is seeking a PM to join to IT division in Tokyo, to help UI (User Interfaces) of the internal tool and operational processes enhancement as a part of strategic change projects. A successful technical PM working to coordinate, improve the existing processes and upgrade UX (User experiences) with efficiency.
- As a part of organizational transformation in IT sectors Japan, the company needs to add a new project team to analyze / plan / change to design core implementation where the existing proce ...
Our client is looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects for telecom operators, securing that project goals are met, customer's expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
* Establish the project plan baseline, define project scope, secure the vital resources and plans and supervise all activities.
* Execute Project, track project activities, monitor and handle changes, obstacle and critical issue.
An international technology manufacturing company is in need of an SAP Project Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for coordinating and tracking various projects within SAP.
* Assist with cross-project operations
* Collect and sort information from various workstreams and teams
* Monitor schedules, budgets, etc.
* Identify project and program risks
* Complete reports to share during meetings
* Coordinate meetings and workshops for consultants
■ Development of in-house system utilizing sales force and planning of new functions
・ Definition of system development requirements for workflow
・ Project management
・ Additional development of sales management system
・ Requirement definition
・ Project management
・ Additional development of business management systems such as customer management and sales management ・ Definition of requirements
・ Development of system necessary for cooperation with salesforce
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, finance, e ...
• Work with other members of the company to complete projects and resolve issues
• Negotiate with stakeholders about expectations
• Prepare documents on specific requirements and reports, etc.
• Handle development tasks and support the project team
• Identify opportunities with new and existing clients
With a workforce of thousands and thousands and constant training to stay in the lead where IT consulting is concerned, our client is looking for a new training co-coordinator. Join and facilitate the continued progress and ensure our consultants remain the best in IT and business conduct.
The Training Coordinator will:
* Follow up on daily co-ordination with customer
* Work along with international members for training customer engineers
* Use Japanese language in training
* Connect weekly with global members for content cr ...
An international telecommunications company is searching for a Customer Project Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing the defined customer projects and ensuring project targets are met.
* Develop project plan
* Monitor project activities, changes, and issues
* Maintain positive customer relationships
* Track finances using the financial system
* Optimise procedures with creative ideas
* 5+ years of experience in project management
* Strong project management ski ...