1) Proofreading/editing English documents
2) Document translation from Japanese to English
3) English composition,website/SNS creation,video translation
4) Tasks related to the University’s international PR
5) Other tasks relevant to the University's international activities
• To read, understand, and compose materials from Japanese into US English.
• To follow established linguistic rules related to word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
• To follow ethical procedures and policies that protect the confidentiality of information and assures the quality of the translation.
• To assess quality of medical translations on an ongoing basis and provide continuous feedback to linguistic partners as an essential factor for continuous quality improvement.
• To ...
・ Experience equipment, device management (Daily), Digital Experience content production support
・ Support for distribution of achievements such as the number of admissions
・ Report creation support (Weekly / Various Events / Korean translation, etc.)
・ Production material management, production schedule management support, etc.
・ Sample management, performance management, schedule management, team support, Research business support
This is a translation check work for a project that translates medical device manuals and product manuals in the IT field into English and Japanese.
This is the necessary check work in the project process such as translation check and layout check using tools.
The main languages to be deployed are from Japanese to English, but there are also projects to deploy from English to European languages such as FIGSR (French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian) Eastern European/Nordic languages.
Those who want to work in English, those in their twenties a ...
・ Respond to Chinese inquiries (email, phone, etc.) from customers who have sold Japanese products online
・ Responding to inquiries from shipping companies (Japanese)
・ Internal contact (Japanese)
・ Internet research
Direction business such as content planning and editing to promote users of "Tourism information service site for foreigners visiting Japan" (Direction business will be the focus, not writing business.)
In addition, I would like to entrust with the direction of the whole Taiwanese version such as in-house coordination, ordering to external writers and accompanying.
What the user wants, what kind of information should be sent to satisfy, etc.
We will research the current trends and send out content and information that will help users.
・ Direction f ...