Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Reporting Manager: Digital Engineering team manager
- Japan IS Staff
- Full-stack Software Engineer for Salesforce development and microservices development
・Perform Design, Coding, Unit test. (both hands-on and co-work with partner vendor)
・Review deliverables from partner vendor (Design, Source code, Unit test review)
・Ensuring review&sign-off process are done to fulfill SDLC standard
・Create release procedure documents and Application support run manual, and hand over to Production support team
Reporting Manager: Digital Engineering team manager
- Japan IS Manager Level
- Senior Full-stack Software Engineer - Digital Engineering
- Work closely with Architects, Application Owners, other development team for application design and implementation
- Review design documents and source code created by 3rd party vendors and assure quality
- Foster Agile and DevOps culture in IS division along with team members
- Leverage cloud native solutions for architecture design and process opt ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking qualified Project Managers to work in our global insurance client’s PMO, managing application-side IT projects.
Role Summary :
- Manage successful delivery of business critical projects within the company (e.g. product launches, operational improvements, Regulatory/Compliance, System migration)
- Contribute to improvement and strengthening of project ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work with an international insurance organization in Tokyo. Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below, and ideally, have experience in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and continuous improvement of one or more product(s) and/or platform(s) at the company related to Accounting and Finance
Area of knowledge:
- You will create technical specifications (SPC) based on functional requirements (FRD), writ ...
1. Responsible for application management of production stabilization.
2. Responsible for service operations/application production support management.
1. Introduce and manage service operations based on the ITIL framework. It is the management of Incident, Problem, Event, SLA, and so on.
2. Introduce and manage monitoring tools for service stabilization.
3. Ensure Systems availability adhering to service level agreements.
4. Manage application releases (scheduled and emergency) in production environments
Ahead Group is looking for a Database Engineer to plan and lead deployment of database software, tools and best practices. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex database, business intelligence, data appliance and tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Recruitment Administrator.
· Work closely with our local and offshore recruiting team assisting them with administrative tasks such as resume screening, job management, data entry/processing, and other related activities
· Schedule interviews and meetings with candidates' and confirm interviewers' availability
· Answer inquiries from clients and candidates
· Work with the administrative team on contract management and billing s ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking experienced network engineers to act as a technical lead for a Market Data feed related systems deployment. You sould be heavily experienced not just with network technologies such as routing and switching, but also with multicast and other market data heavy technologies in a finance related environment.
This particular project runs for approximately 2 years, and is expected to have other follow on projects during and/or after completion. ...
Ahead Group is currently looking for a Cyber security analyst to join a World Leading HR Company. The role is to help to protect an organisation by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats. This can include protection of computers, data, networks and programmes.
Broadly, the incumbent will work to protect the security of the organization.
Job titles vary and may include information security analyst, security analyst, information security consultant, security operations centre (SOC) analyst and cybe ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Help Desk Support Analyst to Join our clients in the HR Industry. The role is to ensure that the IT operations are running effectively and efficiently to a point where staff can easily accomplish their tasks. You will be collaborating with the IT team and will be able to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) and provide end-user assistance when required, in a manner which is timely and accurate. The Help Desk Support Analyst is required to provide L2 support, whether it be by workarounds, using a ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Solution Owner to join a major player in the Insurance industry, partner with their Business sections and help them build and deliver the solutions. This is a hands-on technical leadership role initially focused on building the customer centric IT service, maintaining them and delivering continuous improvements.
- Partner with the product owners and build the services with IT vendors that are customer centric and differentiate us from our competitors.
- Own and maintain the technical excellence of our ...
Successful candidates should have a foundation of deep technical expertise in network and security technologies as well as team leadership and guidance abilities.
Although operational support is not a normal part of the role and that other network staff provide support for escalation of network incidents, it is expected that, within reason the candidate will serve as a senior escalation point for Critical impacting network incidents.
The domain focus for this position will be the development of the client's network engineering strategy and standar ...
Ahead Group is looking for System/Network Support Engineers to join our clients who is a leader in the software development Industry. They provide 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. We are hiring engineers to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
· Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
· Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.