Are you looking for your next challenge working in the digital marketing area, focused on a B2B environment? This might be your opportunity to build an international career. As a member of our Digital Marketing technical support team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting of an advertising platform, while learning and understanding the business goals of the clients. You will succeed in this role if you can be creative, using your analytic mindset to achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
● Developing creative and analytical sales strategies to pursue new business clients
● Negotiating with c-level executives and directors in marketing / PR department to discuss service details and land contract deals
● Engaging and following up with prospective clients through phone calls and meetings
● Building lasting commercial relationships through promotion of Meltwater services
● Extensive internal and external communications both in Japanese and English
● Nurturing sales and personality skill sets ...
The Client Success (existing customer sales) department is looking for a customer success account manager for Meltwater Tools (corporate subscription), which is being introduced as companies promote DX and work styles change.
Customers in charge are diverse, including major Japanese foreign-affiliated companies, government-affiliated companies, listed companies B2B, B2C, brand companies, research institutes, public relations agencies, etc.
For those customers acquired in the Client Accquisition department, the Customer Success Account Manager has the ...
You will be in charge of all the planning and operation of the web marketing strategy for your product.
■ Web marketing
・ Plan and execute customer acquisition strategies using Web media
・ Customer analysis, purchasing behavior analysis, effect measurement
・ Web advertising strategy planning, operation, use of effect measurement tools (Google Analytics, ADPLAN, etc.)
・ Creating a web marketing calendar, planning new products, new promotions, etc.
・ Collaboration with related departments
■ SNS marketing
■ Ope ...