Position / Title: Business Analyst
Department / Group: Data Integration (DI) Workstream,
SCRM Home & Navi Re-Platforming Project
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Reporting Manager: DI Workstream Lead
Customer: Global Pharmaceutical Company
The Business Analyst (BA) will interact with the business users and IT teams to define requirements, communicate with development teams on-site and offshore to ensure the requirements are comprehended, support development teams to test the functionality of the software developed. Responsibilities i ...
Business and process analysis
Go To Market plan and detailing
Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
Liaising with Stakeholders, Delivery Teams and Clients – act as a point of communication
Quality Assurance & Documentation strategy around Dynamics 365
•Position is mainly a Level 3 – entry level to support user network incident tickets &Requests , should have experience handling tickets systems like : ServiceNow , Remedy etc.
•CCNA certified is require with proven and equivalent hands on experience. / ITIL certified or equivalent knowledge.
•3+ years Experience troubleshooting entry level Network LAN / Desk Area Network/ Video Conferencing devices .
•3+ years Experience working with internal and external resources , vendors & Contractors in a multinational , multil ...
Service and Deliverables
Supplier should provide professional service in Asia production support service operations L2 support.
Service shall include but not be responsible to the following
Providing L2 level production support to users in operations for performing functions in the middle and back office.
Providing L2 support for applications to ensure uptime and optimal performance levels are maintained.
Managing quick recovery during application outages and maintaining accurate and timely user communication
Incident and Problem Management to en ...
- Experience in building/running E commerce platform
- Experience in Digital Marketing domain
- Experience in Consumer Goods/B2C industry
- Experience in Digital Transformation projects
- Experience in following tools we use at Amway
E commerce (hybris/SAP Commerce Cloud)
Web site development (HTML/JS/CSS, iOS/Android Native App, WordPress, ContentStack)
Web Analytics reporting (Adobe Analytics, HEAP, Tealium, Tableau)
CRM Tool (Salesforce.com)
- Experience in Software QA activities
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge & Experience in Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Office 365 service
• Experience in using Microsoft Native migration tool for data migration from on-premise to Office 365
• Experience in handling Services on O365 environment primarily to Exchange online and Lync services
• Knowledge & Experience in Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 -
Lync Online and other services
• Experience in building Hybrid environment with Office 365 - Exchan ...
- Revenue / market share growth in Data Center Colocation service market
- New customer acquisition
- Nurturing existing customer
- Multiple work functions including coordination with sharing invoice information with finance team and raising request for internal approval from Management team.
- Working together with Global Sales teams in different countries as one team (English is common language)
- Be able to manage / update pipelines and make necessary action in timely manner to close those pipelines. - Be able to make ...
· Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop support, Printers, PDAs, Android , iPhone and MAC devices , Blackberry’s for basic cloud email support
· Good hand-on in hardware troubleshooting on Dell, HP, Lenovo brand PC and Laptops.
· Printer hardware support and managed print services.
· Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
· IMACD function including installation a ...
Experience in categorization of Requirements in to SW, HW and Mechanical Experience in DOORS tool
• Communication Protocols (CAN, Ethernet), ADAS Technology
• AUTOSAR, ISO26262, ASPICE • Bachelor/Master Degree of electrical engineering, computer science or similar
• 3-5 years of experience in development as software/hardware or systems engineer or feature/function owner.
• Solid understanding of automotive bus technologies and trends (e.g. ADAS , Automotive Ethernet, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet).
• Good understanding of systems workflow and i ...
The Global IT Lead Engineer is responsible for all IT infrastructure including client hardware, software, printers, telephony, peripherals, servers and network devices within a geographical area (normally a country with occasional work assignments in other areas). This role will act as the single point of contact for the management and staff within the assigned geography facing off to the local business as required. All activities should be done in accordance with Global IT policies, processes and procedures.
Japanese Language Skills – Japanese Native / N1/ N2 only . N3 only if candidate has very good Japanese Communication skills.
Experience within S/4 HANA - FI(GL,AP,AR), CO modules.
- Requirement definitions（Investigation of current business activities、Creating the TO BE business activity flow、building prototype environment、prototype execution、
FIT&GAP analysis execution、GAP support plan creation、Add-on high-level design、Add-on estimation etc.. ...
Mandatory Skills :
Good experience in SAP SD ( Logistics Consulting ).
Current Investigation ( Current Biz analysis, Business Hearing, current design document analysis)
Requirement definition ( SAP learning, Creating 'To-be' business process flows, prototyping)
Good To have :
S4 HANA knowledge/ Experience is good to have.
ABAP development experience is a good-to-have
Support Customer queries and troubleshoot issues reported on Media Publishing platforms.
・Clear understand customer requirements, instructions and specifications
・Create new customer accounts/ records in the CRM database with all required information regarding requirements and product details
・Regularly and accurately update the customer records/ accounts as per progress of the project as per agreed SLA
・Accurately update billing to the customer, invoices to be sent and reco ...
The Solution Delivery Manager’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams and align to the company’s architectural strategy. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in regional architecture projects.
• Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
• Assessing the systems architecture curren ...