Lead the project from analysis, planning and ensuring the excellence execution on sale force effectiveness project.
Work with top cross functional team in both local and global setting.
* Analyse, planning and execute sale force planning project from segmentation, targetting and KPI
* Data mining and analysis in order to make recommendation in associate area to top management
* lead cross functional team collaboration in driving SFE project
* Work closely with sale manager to ensure on sale plan execution
* Contribute to approval of crucial drugs for neurodegenerative and neurological disorders
* Opportunity to develop your career into CD Head position
* Contribute subject matter expertise as a medical doctor
* Create and execute Japan Clinical Devlopment Plans in cooperation with global development teams
* Lead clinical development team activities and collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders (including commercial, PV, MA) and external stakeholders (regulatory authorities, outsourced vendors) to ensure the effe ...
Lead the product launch from planning to execution. Working with great team from local to global level.
* Develop, planning and implement marketing strategy for the new oncology product
* Evaluate market environment in order to shape plan and strategies
* Work with cross functional team in important project to support the brand
* Budget management and allocation
* Build and manage relationship with KOLs
* Ensure local strategy is in line with global guideline
* 2+ years of experience in Oncology marketing
As a member of a team, the legal counsel will handle various agreements and provide legal advice centred around commercial real estate, while reporting to the Japan General Counsel.
* Negotiate, draft and review various commercial and real estate agreements
* Advise the different business teams on legal and regulatory matters
* Draft resolutions and other corporate documents of stakeholders meetings
* Communicate with the Global Legal Team to discuss and implement global policies
The Office Manager will set up and manage the office, coordinating with HR, Finance, Logistic and marketing as well as doing the liaison with HQ working closely with the international management team of the company in all aspect of their business in Japan.
* Office Management ( managing vendors, office stationary, office meeting and coordination, IT liaison, on boarding process etc.)
* Provide secretarial/administrative support (including answering phones, arranging couriers, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging business ...
This candidate will provide comprehensive HR service to managers and employees here in Japan. This candidate will lead the processes relative to employee on-boarding, payroll & benefits programs, and change management initiatives.
* Talent Acquisition
* Office and Facility Management
* HRIS Systems
* Talent Management
* Compensation & Benefits
* Labour Relations
* Payroll Management
* Project Management
* strong HR/GA experience
* great communication skills
* attention to detail
* problem-solving s ...
A multinational logistics company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to support HR functions in alignment with the direction of the business for 2020. Responsibilities include but are not limited to Talent Management, Employee Relations and Stakeholder Management.
In your new role as HR Manager, you will provide a full spectrum of HR services to over 70 employees, including, but not limited to:
A global travel company that specialises in connecting partners and suppliers is looking for a Regional General Manager to join their Tokyo office.
* Work with the Japan Country Manager to achieve overall excellence goal of each product line
* Have extensive daily interaction with the Tokyo associates to drive their performance and ensure quality is maintained
* Weekly calls with the Korea team to monitor country performance
* Drive product changes with the Tokyo team to improve each product pacing as well as Learning and Discov ...