The HRBP will look after recruitment, organisation development, HR planning, employee relations and so on, he/she will work with stakeholders to execute HR initiatives and provide advice from a HR profession view.
* Manage full cycle hiring activities
* Work with stakeholders on organisation planning and development
* Implement talent management process and identifly potential talent
* Provide advice on compensation and incentive
Ensure employee communication process and management relations
The client seeks a standalone HR Manager to report directly to the Global HR Director in US, and oversee overall HR operations and strategy. GA responsibilities will be covered separately by GA staff and this opportunity provides a stable work environment with good work life balance.
The responsibilities for the role include:
* Overall HR operations including payroll vendor management, recruitment and HRIS system.
* HR Strategy including talent management, and compensation and benefits.
Lead marketing strategy, product life cycle management and portfolio planning. Be a people manager to drive team as high performing team.
* Develop short-long term business plan for responsible portfolio
* Analyse market and competitor
* Lead life cycle plan with Global R&D for oncology product
* Work with cross functional team to maximised team potential
* Training and coaching direct reports
* 3 years plus experience in Oncology marketing
* People management experience
* Portfolio management and P&L
* E ...
We are looking for a Data Manager who is able to handle various data management and internal/external communication when something goes wrong or needs to be changed.
1) Various data management.
2) Materialise requests from Japan local team by measuring communication with overseas teams.
3) Support EDI project.
4) Communication of data-related items to internal divisions.
- Cross function communication in Japanese and English (Both Business Level)
- participated as a project leader, sub-leader, or core member in re ...
As the Manager, you will implement the vendor management operating model including strategic sourcing, increase the focus on quality assurance and oversight of our vendors while identifying and implementing efficiency across end-to-end vendor management and procurement processes.
* Implement a strategic IT sourcing framework
* Establish and enforce vendor management procedures
* Validate specification requests and select candidate vendors
* Coordinate and monitor vendor selection and evaluation process
* Validate contract spec ...
Our client is a top tier multinational corporation that develops medical devices, pharmaceutical & consumer packaged goods. Due to the expansion of the business, they are now actively looking to hire a field sales manager to join the sales team.
* Identify sales and marketing opportunities within the assigned territory
* Planning sales activities and setting sales goals
* Assist in development of annual operational and sales plan
* Supervising team member to ensure that they perform the correct tasks and assist the team to ...
You will be in charge of ensuring that the team has a healthy pipeline of candidates for future and current needs. This role is for people with disability certificate.
* Work with internal stakeholders to ensure requirements for each position
* Search for suitable potential candidates using all available job boards
* Collect data relevant for improving current recruitment activities
* Take care of candidate database
* Employer branding
* Interest in IT
* Native in Japanese and business level in English
* Go ...