A Customer Support Specialist position is now available at a global logistics company. The chosen applicant will be in charge of providing assistance and ensuring seamless delivery of the client's freight. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Manage transportation-related paperwork required
* Negotiate with airlines, customs brokers, and other participating businesses
* Update clients on the status of shipments
* Provide quotations
* Handle invoice issuance
* Prepare reports and shipping documents
In this role you will be collaborting with many different departments internally. While performing order management work (Order to Cash) and responding to inquiries from customers,
you will also work closely and effectively with customers to improve processes, systems, etc.
・Overall order management work using ERP system and related work
・Inventory management and return handling
・Customer support via phone, email, fax, and web
・Support and collaboration with internal customers and stakeholders
In this role you will be a key point of contact between domestic/international guests, and hoteliers both in Japan and overseas. You will be in charge of resolving every day situations as well as provide support and recommendations to hotel guests.
- You will give an excellent personalized customer service and manage the needs of all customers through phone and email (50% will be in English and most of the conversations will be by email)
- You will identify and escalate issues to supervisors