Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Connexity, eCommerce retailer Ad network, has been acquired by Taboola, Ad and content recommendation platform, to make the first open-web source for Publishers to access e-commerce, expanding Taboola's client base to include Connexity's network of the world's leading retail advertisers, thus giving advertisers and publishers alternatives to finding new customers, and driving revenue outside of traditional advertising walled gardens such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Following the expansion of our network into APAC, we are seeking an ...
In this role you will support the development implementation and measurement of Bord Bia’s client support services and activities, to build and deliver sustainable business lead conversions for Irish food and drink exporters in the sectors of strategic priority within the region.
Reports To: Market Manager, Japan, Global Business Development
・Support and deliver assigned client services relevant to the local market (e.g. market information and activation), in line with the market strategy imple ...
☆A leading company that provides comprehensive IT consulting services!
☆Many bases around the world, including Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Los Angeles!
☆Since English is used frequently, you can make full use of your language skills!
• Build Cloud-based and on-premise solutions using various languages and tools
• Write well designed, testable, and efficient code
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Sys ...
HCL Technologies is a Global IT company with a presence across 43 countries, with over 100,000 employees worldwide & $10 billion in revenue.
Currently we're hiring Telephony Field Tester to help with deliverables. Worksite is expected to be in central Tokyo, in Shibuya area.
You will be given an opportunity to learn to be a domain /onsite expert in a global service company interacting with top clients. This is a great opportunity to join HCL family to advance your career - care to join us?
We look forward to your application!
· General Field t ...
On-Site Wellness Coordinator who will provide leadership for a comprehensive wellness program.
• Leads a comprehensive wellness program.
• Coordinate, plans, and facilitate health and fitness activities and programs for employees.
• Act as a key contact to an allocated team, providing brief interventions and support to enable
them to improve outcomes and build coping strategies as appropriate
• Plan and implement classes, speakers, seminars, personal training, and fitness a ...
• Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets for Cohu’s range of solutions and to develop, promote and grow Cohu solutions into new accounts and customers.
• Seek out the appropriate contacts in customers’ organization to generate leads and cold call prospective customers
• Foster and develop relationships with existing and new customers
• Understand the needs of customers and be ...
[Outline of business]
We are looking for someone to manage and guide the team as an accounting manager and take on overall accounting work.
In the future, you will aim for a managerial position in the planning management department.
The Planning and Management Department, to which I am assigned, consists of 7 people in their 20s to 50s (2 accounting people).
It is an environment where it is easy to take paid holidays and maintain a good balance between on and off work.
It is also possible to convert to an indefinite employment contract with no fixed ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site for a Call Center rollout project at a large telecommunications company in Tokyo. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all phases of the project are running smoothly on budget, and on time. They will also work closely with the head PM to communicate between off-shore development teams and BA/business teams. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.
Ahead Consulting is seeking bilingual Business Analysts for a large application development project.
Responsibilities consist of capturing and understanding business requirements, translating from Japanese to English, and working closely with local business units and users to deploy help in conducting End User Testing and acceptance. ...
● Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver business-critical projects
● Drive decisions regarding project priorities/business requirements to manage project scope, budget, resources and delivery risks
● Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with internal procedures and policies
● Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project control
● Contribute to improving the overall service level of the PPO(Portfolio & Project Office) to the business
● Manage project schedule and create ...
This person will provide individual technical contribution and collaborate with other teams and vendors to design and build out the LAN and relocate users for a domestic medical devices company in Tokyo. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required. ...
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
A Field Application Engineer role is now available at a worldwide manufacturing organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing field service activities for CMS products and relevant instruments.
* Oversee project management activities
* Handle customer support initiatives
* Spearhead installation and validation services
* Coordinate training sessions for customers
* Prepare reports and documentation as needed
* Manage annual maintenance and troubleshooting processes
An international SaaS company is seeking a Software Consultant. The chosen candidate will play a key role in supporting the sales function throughout the whole sales cycle to meet customer needs and drive business success.
* Gain expertise in mainframe solutions and competitor's solutions
* Assist with completing RFPs and tender documentation
* Handle Proof of Concepts/ Trials at client sites
* Conduct software installation and upgrade and execute agreed scenarios
* Facilitate product training
* Deliver presentations at ...
A major technology company is looking to hire an Alliance Solutions Consultant. The chosen applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with various alliance partners.
* Ensure partner's understanding of brand's sales goals
* Work closely with their sales teams to execute strategies
* Create sales campaigns
* Boost sales through partner's sales channels
* Deliver business and technical presentations
* Assist partners with product demos
A major IT company is hiring a Pre-Sales Manager. The selected candidate will be accountable for overseeing multiple pre-sales activities for the ERP software portfolio.
* Communicate effectively with existing and future clients
* Define customer requirements and deliver the best solutions and advice for each client
* Deliver presentations, product demos and workshops
* Provide Proofs of Concept by implement solution functionalities using client's sample data
* Prepare proposals and respond to tenders and requests for inf ...