Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A large-scale enterprise will be looking to expand it's team of network engineers going forward into 2023. The Network Tools and Automation Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the network infrastructure of an organization.
・Design and implement network automation and tools to increase efficiency and scalability
・Develop and maintain network monitoring and management systems
・Analyze network performance and implement solutions to optimize network performance
Ahead Group is looking for an Infrastructure background Project Manager to join us onsite at a large Investment Bank in Tokyo. The primary purpose of the job is to provide end-to-end project management from requirements gathering and analysis, through implementation (on one or more projects at any given time). Qualified candidates will be experienced in the banking industry and have a background in running large regional or global IT projects in the infrastructure space. ...
Permanent / ¥11,000,000 ~ ¥14,000,000 / Native Japanese / Fluent English
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, IT Service Management(ITSM) with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manager, IT Service Management (ITSM)
The management of ITSM Operations follows the ITIL-based global level company processes Including Service Level Management, Reporting, etc ...
Contract / ¥10,000,000 ~ ¥12,000,000 / Native Japanese / Fluent English
As an Agile Capable Project Manager/Delivery Manager the incumbent will manage one or more agile and/or Waterfall and hybrid projects, in order to deliver upon strategic enterprise objectives via a multi-disciplinary and dynamic cross-departmental team of professionals. This role will enable both Waterfall and Agile-based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects, adding further value by directly supporting ...
【What You’ll Do】
• Own the sales cycle with our largest merchants - from the prospecting stage to closing deals;
• Creatively drive innovation for merchants in retail, digital, platforms, and financial services;
• Become an expert in selling Adyen's world class financial solutions;
• Partner with technology leaders and solution providers while working closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams;
• Travel and network (~25%);
【Why you should join the Adyen Sales Team?】
Sales at Adyen is captured ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer to provide firewall deployment support for a domestic medical devices company in Tokyo. This person will provide individual technical contribution and collaborate with other regional teams and vendors to complete VPN parameter template sheets and validate VPN & firewall configurations. They will also work on troubleshooting any L3 network issues on VPN turn-up & during application/data migrations. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving ...
The project governance manager is a senior role within the Project Portfolio Office reporting to the director of the department. Working with a small team of PMO professionals you will partner with stakeholders across the organization and the Asia-pacific PMO to ensure that Japan-based projects are governed correctly and conform to company standards. A significant portion of the work will be developing and improving the function and the team to better mature and support the project delivery functions.
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
Oversees the completion of month-end, quarter-end and year-end regional financial statements to ensure timely reporting to overseas parent company.
Develops and enforces proper accounting methods, systems, policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting.
Able to research and interpret US GAAP & IFRS and draft related position papers. Works closely with oversees parent company, outside CPA firm and 16 subsidiary locations to ensure effective communications and meet company objectives. ...
A renowned group of companies that provides technology solutions is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to support their enterprise in Tokyo. This position will be in charge of developing a global enterprise architecture.
* Oversee standard business processes and data and create a mitigation strategy
* Assess design of new applications and provide recommendations
* Create a reference architecture
* Execute an integration plan for technical debts
* Initiate IT solutions for new business requirements
* Manage the enha ...
A Marketing Director position is now available at a multinational food and beverage company. The successful candidate will lead and execute the overall marketing strategy for the business. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Oversee collection and analysis of the market, consumers, and channels
* Manage lead generation of insights and formulation of proposals
* Develop customer experience strategies
* Coordinate client reviews strategy guidelines for channels
* Deliver quality brand image across all marketing activities
A global provider of after-sales service solutions is looking to fill a Sales Executive position. The successful applicant will be accountable for managing the company's sales operations in an assigned territory.
* Grow the developed client base
* Design new logos to further business growth
* Foster new business relationships
* Strengthen the sales life cycle within assigned pipelines
* Create and implement winning strategies
* Ensure effective collaboration with customer success and global support colleagues
Work closely with the RA head to develop effective regulatory strategies for new product approval for the organisation. Align with global company objectives to align proper domestic requirements.
* Formulate effective regulatory strategies for new drug and generic product approval
* Take lead in PMDA/MHLW consultations, aligning clinical trial strategy, pharmaceutical affairs strategies
* Be the main point of contact in the management of new applications, approval materials, etc.
* Create application materials such as CTD base ...
• Hands-on experience in configuration of Finance and Controlling process, including but not limited to: General ledgers, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, profit centers & hierarchy configuration & maintenance, Asset Accounting configuration, Tax configuration, financial operations processes and concepts, multi-currency experience, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, substitutions / validations, functional area usage, understanding of financial close and consolidations, intercompany processing, account de ...
• Broad exposure to end-to-end processes and SAP solutions in Direct and Indirect procurement including Accounts payable processes.
• Configuration expertise in Purchase requisition, RFQ, Purchase Order, Subcontracting, Stock transport Orders, Consignment, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Vendor Confirmations, Account Assignments set up etc
• Configuration expertise in Serialization, Batch Management, SLED.
• Exposure to BRF framework is desired
• Good knowledge of interface set up with Vendors and other third-party systems.
Position Name : Senior Consultant
・Work as a Business Analyst to understand the business requirement and work with technical team.
・Review the deliverables <Development results> and report to the client stakeholders
・Participate in daily and weekly status call with team and customer to report the progress
・Participate and provide inputs for all work requests
・Provide respective work product Analysis results and report
・Jointly work with the team members based on priority on improvement opportunities
• Provide technical leadership for solution architecture design in telecom MANO and SDN solution especially SliceManagement and SDN Controller and integration design to external services.
• Work closely with Delivery Leads, Platform Engineers and other technical consultants in the Delivery Team on a day-to-day basis to deliver the assessment, design, migrate, test and optimization of SliceManagement and SDN controller and technical operations capabilities to the required quality, services cost and timelines.
• Your focus should be on the technic ...