Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
* Accountable for providing the leadership, strategic, operational planning, and oversight of multiple projects, to ensure all trial deliverables are executed on time, within budget and with high quality.
* Hire, develop, manage clinical operations staff to ensure the effective and efficient execution of all operational aspects of clinical study implementation
* Develop and implement strategies for the management of clinical operations
* Oversee the planning, implementation, and execution of clinical trials
As the Technical support Director you will be managering the team and responsible for the 24x7 Tech Support Operations in a global context, supporting critical network infrastructures of Service Provider, Cloud and Enterprise customers.
* Deliver Remarkable Customer Experience and Operational results.
* High performing and engaged team focused on collaboration and excellence.
* Be a thought leader, think Strategic and ensure alignment in the organisation.
* Lead and engage in global initiatives.
A Manager, Advanced Analytics position is now available at a global consumer goods firm for their Tokyo office. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving strategies for analytics and managing its execution.
* Resolve problems and achieve business goals through the development of fresh approaches
* Conduct comprehensive data analysis, data validation, and determine data quality concerns
* Ensure execution of data-driven strategies in collaboration with key departments
* Oversee development initiatives of dat ...
A foreign technology firm is in need of a Senior Leader. The candidate who enters this role will be working side by side key enterprise clients and government bodies to drive business success in Japan.
* Provide guidance to consultants and architects
* Drive platform specialisation
* Ensure efficient platform operations
* Coach junior members
* Share knowledge to client through high-level discussions
* Adopt best practices to support the brand
* Bachelor's degree in information, science, IT, compute ...
A multinational software corporation is searching for a Business Development Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for boosting sales within assigned accounts and improving business development practices.
* Oversee and ensure successful deployment of assigned programs
* Foster C-level, senior level, and customer relationships
* Ensure the successful delivery of business value to designated accounts
* Conduct thought leadership and digital transformation processes
* Act as the company's representative at ...
• Project Description: Implementation of ASCENDER Payroll for client
• Project management of ASCENDER Payroll; prior experience in leading such implementation is helpful; knowledge of ASCENDER Payroll is much needed.
• Planning and executing the payroll project, and collaborating with senior stakeholders to:
• define project scope, goals, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, resource allocation and success criteria
• assess trade-offs between business value, project size and complexity, cost, urgency and risk
• track project status a ...
As the pre sales person, you will work closely with the drive the selling cycle by working closely with the sales team on addressing customer requirements.
* Lead ambition to become a presales partner of our customers in the Japan.
* Strategic the Sales approach on Japan accounts together with the account managers.
* Drive the selling cycle by working closely with the Japan team and global team on addressing customer requirements.
* Industry knowledge about cybersecurity and/or IoT
* Solid Technical background with ...
• Infrastructure and workload discovery & Infrastructure and workload assessment
• Application and workload dependency mapping & Move group planning
• Migration wave plans, Migration run book creation and Execution of migration
• Conduct UAT, Cutover and go live activities
• Client and stakeholder management &Provide inputs to PMO teams for proper planning
• Take ownership of people and their performance management in the project with the objective of ensuring the highest level of service offerings to the clients within their domain, ser ...
Our client is looking for a talented Sales Engineer in Tokyo to join an excellent growing APAC SE team working with cutting-edge technologies.
* Understanding the needs of potential customers from a technological standpoint.
* Analysing the ability to meet the needs of potential customers based on products produced by the company and its business partners and putting together price quotes and solution descriptions.
* Presenting and selling the proposed technological solutions to the customer as part of the sales process with the a ...
The role will be driving the transformation of omnichannel customer experience for the business and provides deep expertise in Omnichannel customer engagement planning and digital marketing.
* Contribute to and execute the omnichannel strategy through leading the omnichannel campaign planning process, editorial planning, and channel work streams
* Develop & foster a customer centric mindset for omnichannel engagement planning
* Develop and manage the roadmap for each channel in line with strategic objectives
* Lead the optimizat ...
The role will be effectively leveraging deep methodological/ technical expertise as well as providing operational support on observational research (OR)/ real-world data & evidence initiatives that are pursued by internal teams, such as the Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) and the Medical Affairs teams.
* Work with the Medical Affairs and HEOR teams and facilitate RWE study ideation, evidence gap assessment, feasibility assessments, study protocol development, statistical analysis, interpretation, and presentation of result ...