- Able to work independently in both SharePoint online and On Prem, File Services.
- Having support experience, resolving tickets with in the SLA.
- Experience is migration from On perm to SharePoint online using 3rd party tools.
- Experience in PowerShell, Yammer, OneDrive, External Sharing issues.
- Having basic knowledge on development in SharePoint On Perm and Online.
- Strong problem solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple project ...
Recruiting an【Active Directory Engineer】with good experience in analysis, implementation, and maintenance of Site and services and excellent troubleshooting skills.
【What you need for this role】
• Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
• Troubleshooting knowledge of replication issues
• Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
• Strong knowledge of ...
This role is with our AWS Outposts team – delivering a new way for Infrastructure to be delivered to our customers. AWS Outposts brings
native AWS services, infrastructure, and operating models to virtually any data center, co-location space, or on-premises facility. Customers
can now use the same AWS APIs, tools, and infrastructure across their on-premises and the AWS cloud to deliver a truly consistent hybrid
experience. The provided AWS Outposts infrastructure is fully managed, maintained, and supported by AWS directly to deliver access to the ...
- Are you good at building relationships with people? Do you have problem solving skills that exceed your clients' expectations?
- As a client delivery manager at Fidel Consulting, you are the go-to contact for client accounts and the short-term staff manager.
- We guarantee the satisfaction of our clients and provide excellent service, and at the same time, provide a positive service through a series of staff assignments.
- Develop and coordinate client needs in-house, support recruitment programs, manage short-term staff, and buil ...
One of our major IT service providing company is looking for Network Security Engineer.
Knowledge on Cisco ASAv, FTDv, ASAv, Stealth Watch, ISE and CSM.
Good understanding network troubleshooting – VLANs, TCP/IP networks, routing, DNS. Key Responsibilities - Management and configuration of Cisco ASA Firewall & IPS Technology
Knowledge on ACLs, Object group, NAT/PAT, state full, fail over
Initial firewall/IPS testing of parameters, operation, support and commissioning.
Knowledge of Analysis of IPSec VPNs implementation and Man ...
A global software development company is looking to hire a Systems Analyst. The selected applicant will play a key role in troubleshooting, configuration, and support activities for the company's regional restaurant applications.
* Gain expertise on new product features
* Support customers in the set-up of new features
* Track data in order to create a regular performance report
* Develop various technical documents (presentation documents, technical guides, etc.)
* Develop strong business relationships with local, global ...
An international media organisation is looking to hire a Client Support Technician. The applicant chosen for the role will be responsible for giving direct assistance in equipment and application issues to clients.
* Collaborate with business functions to identify the appropriate hardware and software for clients
* Resolve client issues through repair or replacement
* Oversee IT planning, design, and execution
* Record and optimise work procedures
* Perform installation, support, and removal of various office hardware
- PC Troubleshooting and help desk support via telephone ticket system
- Help desk phone support, managing ticket order
Installation and user distribution of new PCs and laptops
- Support for remote access IN users using tools such as Webex and Remote Desktop
- Management of company PCs, printers, servers and related items
- End-User Support, License Tracking, PC Maintenance, Upgraded, Configuration
- Manage system administration groups
- Conduct business in compliance with the latest approval documents
- Other business (Support for annual power ...
1. Overall experience 10+ yrs (Bilingual : Japanese and English Oral and writing capability is a must)
2. At least 5 yrs experience on data archival / content archival. should have executed end-to-end data archival and consulting engagements
3. Should have executed data archival applications assessment, scoping, strategy , architecture, design and implementations on data archival / content management
4. Should have working experience on any data archival platform is mandatory (e.g. Microfocus structured data manager, HP Content Manager, Informatica da ...
TIS Service Desk-L2 (Mandatory)
As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management. Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans ...
Working at a major data center which provides a wide variety of services to customers. You will be entrusted with front service handling requests related to system operations from the IT department.
・Delivering primary customer services using both telephone and email
・Understand the business outline for escalation destination based on inquiries and applications.
・Appropriate customer status confirmation and escalation
・Log entries for various tickets
・Organize, manage and control all cases
・Priority assignment and unde ...