As the APAC Communications Manager, you will cover all corporate communications activities for the business within the region.
* Plan and execute corporate communications activities (both internal and external).
* Work closely with the global communications team to facilitate regional and global communications strategy.
* Support executives with external communications and branding vision and strategy.
* Enhance brand awareness on social media channels.
* From 5-10 years of experiences in corporate communications ...
You will be in charge of Japanese and English localizers or coordinators at the Overseas Division. My job is to localize Japanese games for English-speaking countries.
We perform game translation work to localize Japanese games for English-speaking countries. You will be required to carry out localization work that will be widely accepted by people in North America while maintaining the quality of the original text.
This is a position to perform various tasks other than translation, which is necessary fo ...
A Training Manager is an essential part of the hiring and training process within a company. A Training Manager works with Human Resources and supervisors to identify training requirements and develops plans for training new and existing employees.
* Organise meetings with management before preparing course materials to ensure a detailed understanding of training subjects and processes
* Continually research methods and techniques in workplace training and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
・ You can engage in online payment service projects that are used in dozens of countries around the world.
・ You can get involved with unicorn companies.
・ You can play an active part in a global environment.
・ You can engage in IT and Web services from inexperienced.
・ You can use your language skills (English, Japanese) to improve your career.
We will respond to inquiries (Japanese / English emails and some telephone calls) from customers of foreign-affiliated client companies using the payme ...
Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Tenant management.
Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Team, Skype for Business Online)
Email audit products (GURDIANWALL, SecureCube, ProofPoint)
Network service (DNS / DHCP / FTP)
User ID management
・ITIL / IT service management centered on system development and maintenance
Service support: Incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release management, service desk (second escalation destination)
Service delivery services: ser ...
Ahead Group is looking for a Database Engineer to plan and lead deployment of database software, tools and best practices. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex database, business intelligence, data appliance and tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.