RGP is a global management consultancy services company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently we are looking for Change management professionals for Tokyo, Japan office. Joining RGP, you are able to demonstrate your professional skills in various industries and projects, and expand your practical experience as a professional.
• Business process optimization using six sigma approach including process documentation and swim lane chart creation
• Report to program manager (progress management, current status, problems and solutions)
RGP is a global management consultancy services company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently we are looking for System implementation PMO for Kansai area. Joining RGP, you are able to demonstrate your professional skills in various industries and projects, and expand your practical experience as a professional.
(1) Cost Control PMO
Support of cost planning, cost estimates, budget setup, and cost management
(2) Master Data Integration PMO
Organize and remap master date (especially product master data), link each function, and change m ...
The IT Manager will be responsible of ensuring software delivery to clients, manage internal and external stakeholder communication, oversee infrastructure and supervise overseas engineers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for applications and product deliveries
* Bridge communication gap of business requirements and technical requirements, used for stakeholder communication and for outsourced partners to implement application features
* Ensuring the smooth use existing applications by maintaining products and support users
* Leadi ...
・ Development of business process improvement plan and promotion of its introduction
(Planning, requirement definition, deployment inside and outside the company, etc.)
・ Control of outsourcing destination (call center, etc.), management by KPI, negotiations, coordination support
・ Analysis and quality control of auto loan / auto lease contract data
･ Planning, development, introduction and verification of digital solutions
・ Other administrative operations related to the financial industry
A Leading AI firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for executing software projects within the Project Management Office (PMO). This is a cross-functional role and you will frequently work with product managers, quality assurance, research and development engineers, and salespeople. This position expects a senior PM to execute many projects in parallel, on-time with quality, understanding the technical and business requirements. Managing multiple projects with severe deadlines is a must.
A global famous financial company is seeking a PM to join to IT division in Tokyo, to help UI (User Interfaces) of the internal tool and operational processes enhancement as a part of strategic change projects. A successful technical PM working to coordinate, improve the existing processes and upgrade UX (User experiences) with efficiency.
- As a part of organizational transformation in IT sectors Japan, the company needs to add a new project team to analyze / plan / change to design core implementation where the existing proce ...
A global finance firm seeks an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be familiar with infrastructure related project and desktop user support.
The successful candidate will work for virtualization project and coordination tasks with the APAC team (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore). Also, the responsibilities include deployment, testing and user support.
- Supporting IT infrastructure projec ...
A security solutions company is looking for a Technical Account Manager!
- Be a subject-matter-expert and leader on IT Software Application or Development projects.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the programme governance and reporting processes including timely escalation of issues and risks.
- Provide strategic guidance to senior level clients to manage coordination and documentation
- Identify opportunities to improve, defining procedures, reducing complexity, streamlining service delivery, and integrating business p ...
As an Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager the incumbent will manage one or more agile and/or hybrid projects, in order to deliver upon strategic enterprise objectives via a multi-disciplinary and dynamic cross-departmental team of professionals. This role will enable both Waterfall and Agile based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects, adding further value by directly supporting the usage of Agile knowledge & practice to bring about delivery efficiencies.
• Work with other members of the company to complete projects and resolve issues
• Negotiate with stakeholders about expectations
• Prepare documents on specific requirements and reports, etc.
• Handle development tasks and support the project team
• Identify opportunities with new and existing clients
・ Development of technical service capabilities for service teams and channel partners in the Japanese market.
・ Responsible for proposal sales of in-house products for Japan, product introduction, problem solving online, and training implementation, support and management for customers.
・ Responsible for human resource development of in-house service channels in Japan and technical support and management for major projects. ...
An international telecommunications company is searching for a Customer Project Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing the defined customer projects and ensuring project targets are met.
* Develop project plan
* Monitor project activities, changes, and issues
* Maintain positive customer relationships
* Track finances using the financial system
* Optimise procedures with creative ideas
* 5+ years of experience in project management
* Strong project management ski ...
A Project Manager position is now available at a giant tech vendor. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing strategic IT programs for the company's clients within the financial services industry.
* Conduct due diligence
* Plan the development and execution phases for new digital platforms
* Establish automation as needed
* Optimise operational efficiency
* Conduct project government
* Manage project tasks locally and overseas
* 15+ years of experience handling complex IT programs ...
A multinational business service provider is looking to fill a Service Desk position. The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing administrative and IT support at an assigned location.
* Gain knowledge of end-user computing and IT devices
* Ensure efficient maintenance of IT infrastructure
* Assist with operational tasks to support project execution
* Conduct ticket trend analysis
* Provide comprehensive on- and off-boarding for users
* Ensure alignment to global policies