This is a company that provides foreign visitors to Japan with the experience of experiencing the authentic culture of Japan.
We are looking for a planner who can convey the wonderfulness of Japanese culture!
<About the job>
Travel/hospitality/event planner/overseas VIP/corporate negotiations.
As soon as you join the company, you will be in charge and will be in charge of negotiations with overseas VIPs and corporations. Of course, please be assured that we will provide advice and assistance carefully until you get used to it.
Not only on the da ...
• Welcoming guests on arrival and efficiently handling inquiries and complaints during our stay.
• Accurate handling of check-ins and check-outs.
• Make sure all guest supplies and amenities are provided and meet the required standards.
• Always check all hotel services, VIP requests and special events.
• Provide information about locations outside the hotel building, nearby attractions and landmarks.
• Professional manners with an emphasis on hospitality and guest ...
・ Check-in at the airline counter ・ Confirmation of travel documents ・ Ticketing
・ Handling of lost baggage
・ Guidance and guidance at boarding and arrival gates
・ Special service (VIP, wheelchair), etc. ...
・Front counter business
・Services for guests
We will leave all hotel services to you.
We are actively hiring because our business is expanding.
・Learn role-playing reception operations and operating methods of accommodation systems at the training center at the Tokyo head office. Even after being assigned, we regularly hold manners training and customer service training.
・We carry out the regular employee promotion test once a year, and many peo ...
Hotel Connections has recently begun providing services in Japan following a business alliance with a major Japanese airline company.
We are looking for members who want to grow together with our business in Japan. Join us as a starting member of our team!
The main responsibility for this position is arranging accommodation and transportation for airline crew (inbound/outbound).
You will be using both Japanese and English, working with hotels and transportation services in Japan and abroad.
・Customer suppor ...