General parking management (improvement of safety, service and revenue)
As below, we will ask you to do business according to your experience.
Below is an example of a career.
In the parking lot property, you will be in charge of site management with the staff team. We aim to improve customer and building owner satisfaction through daily operations. Since safety management and operation management are the core of the business, it will be an on-site work to learn.
After gaining field experience ...
Candidate for Hotel General Manager (General Manager)
・ Oversight of operation of the entire facility
(Customer service, reservation, attracting customers, cleaning, etc.)
・ Oversight of management operations for the entire facility
(Sales management, staffing, etc.)
・ Aiming to improve issues related to business performance and CS
Analyze, measure, execute
・ Hotel content management
・ New store opening business
・ Recruiting / development of human resources
• Welcoming guests on arrival and efficiently handling inquiries and complaints during our stay.
• Accurate handling of check-ins and check-outs.
• Make sure all guest supplies and amenities are provided and meet the required standards.
• Always check all hotel services, VIP requests and special events.
• Provide information about locations outside the hotel building, nearby attractions and landmarks.
• Professional manners with an emphasis on hospitality and guest ...
■ Hotel Front Lobby Business
■ Check-in / check-out business
■ Meeting customers and helping with luggage
■ Lobby business such as information
■ Sales closing work (night work)
■ Staff training for operations etc.
■ Labor management (shift creation and management) ...
①Sales Domestic sales
■ Product creation site sales sponsored by travel agencies
■ General organizations, corporations, school excursion sales
■ Public relations activities (SNS operation)
■ Promotional product production and production management
③Accommodation reception (front and lobby service)
■ Front services such as check-in / check-out
■ Lobbying services for pick-up, luggage assistance, information, etc.
■ Staff development for operations, etc. ...