As the onsite HR resource, your role will be varied and require you to demonstrate excellent collaboration skills working with an internationally dispersed teams in a matrixed organisation.You will require strength of character to own and drive the local HR agenda, aligned with business partners and centres of excellence.You will report to the APAC HR Connect Leader and matrix to the APJ HR Leader.
-Provide HR support & consultation; answer queries about HR programs; policies & HR-related topics
-Foster and ...
Handle payment processing, monitor/track the payment status and follow up as needed to ensure on-time payment. Maintain/Report on PO-invoice trackers on a monthly basis and as required. Provide Vendor Registration support to vendors, coordinating with CPO Team and Vendor. Administrative support: Filing, Security Card/Locker/Cabinet Management, Courier Shipping, Office Supply replenishment etc. Assist in Fire and Disaster Prevention documentation in Osaka Offices Translation as needed ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Recruitment Administrator.
· Work closely with our local and offshore recruiting team assisting them with administrative tasks such as resume screening, job management, data entry/processing, and other related activities
· Schedule interviews and meetings with candidates' and confirm interviewers' availability
· Answer inquiries from clients and candidates
· Work with the administrative team on contract management and billing s ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...
Our client, a leading medical devices company, is looking for an experience HRBP in a newly created role. In this role, the HRBP will have to work closely with business leaders to create organization development initiatives.
* Predict future staffing and organizational needs in partnership with department executives.
* Execute performance management training(s) to educate managers and employees on proactive performance development and learning opportunities.
* Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations.
* Analyz ...
A top tier Pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced HR Specialist or HR Generalist for this Associate HRBP role.
* Provides consultative guidance and coaching to managers and employees on human resources-related matters, ensuring alignment with corporate policies, goals, and objectives
* Conducts employee orientations
* Implements organizational development, workforce or succession planning, training, or performance management strategies as developed by the parent organization
* Assists in recruiting or administratio ...
This position will work closely with local, regional and global counterparts within HR and other areas of the business to align Human Resources initiatives with the growth and direction of the business. To succeed in the job you must be agile, bilingual, a quick learner, be confident working independently or in a team and be able to deliver on time lines.