*Support the continued development and management of existing clients
*Serve as the BiOS frontline and primary point of contact for onsite staff
*Create documentation like manuals, RFP, quotes, reports etc required by client and company
*Manage client invoice, staff salary and contracts.
*Manage hiring process for candidates.
*Support and develop relationships with suitable recruitment vendors
*Propose, develop and draw up agreements for vendor partnerships
【Role and Responsibilities】
The presales representative visits the existing and potential customers and works together with the sales team to drive the sales process. This is a very challenging role connected with the marketing planning and activities for Japan reinforcing our products/services.
■ Details of the position
To provide customers with appropriate solutions in collaboration with other members in response to customer requests.
① Customer service
・ Provide information to existing and potential customers, promote projects
We are looking for a creative and proactive Community Manager to grow and nurture the Japanese community for the popular mobile game, Clash of Clans. This is an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager with experience in gaming, as the successful applicant will work closely with the Supercell team to provide best-in-class community management to their players.
- Handle day-to-day social media management including strategy and creating content across a range of social media platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Tiktok ...
■ As an agent of the service counter of the information system department, inquiries regarding the issues of Windows PCs, Macs, and mobile phones (Android, iOS) loaned to the company will be made to the necessary parties.
■ Provide IT equipment rental and exchange at service counters.
■ Support the continuous provision of services by maintaining and supporting IT equipment installed at locations.
■ As a location pilot for IT services provided by the company, we will quickly perform preparation work such as verification for service provision an ...
• Coordinate, operate and monitor all data center operation and main equipment room related activities to ensure operational stability at all times.
• Physical support (e.g. troubleshooting of hardware, labeling, root cause analysis, trend analysis, break/fix, smart hands, hardware checks and upgrades)
• Physical network support. (e.g. voice, network, circuit ) including cable management (including heartbeat, HBA, SAN fabric)
• Hardware deployment, support, supervision & installation. (e.g. construction work, cabling, power, rack/un-rack, s ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work with an international insurance organization in Tokyo. Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below, and ideally, have experience in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and continuous improvement of one or more product(s) and/or platform(s) at the company related to Accounting and Finance
Area of knowledge:
- You will create technical specifications (SPC) based on functional requirements (FRD), writ ...
• The Service Desk Agent will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• He / She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes (SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ...