Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Our client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their Development team and participate in a series of projects. The projects aim for the the improvement of the firms internal Data Management Platform, accounting systems and more. If you are strong in Java and you are interested in working with Data, this role is for you.
Your Role as a Java Devepeloper in the Data engineering team will cover the 3 key areas below:
* Add support to internal IAM & ACL requirement
* Enrich the core engine for mu ...
Actively and aggressively promote and sell investment software products to the broader Japanese investment community
It is critical that this individual implement the right sales processes and procedures as the company looks towards significant growth especially in the Japanese marketplace over the next several years.
Cover full sales lifecycle from cold calling to closing deals
Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as cold-calling, web and face to face meetings, and other indirec ...
As a Software Engineer in the Digital communication team, you will be responsible for planning and developing web services. This will include implementing the latest technology for marketing activities related to financial services
* Our software engineers work closely with product owners to develop quality software to simplify the process of service development and facilitate and improve business growth in line with the client's strategy and business needs.
* As a Software Engineer, you will work a key role in the des ...
Exciting leadership role in a well-established, global financial services corporation.
Experience a fast-paced role and participate in strategic decisions.
* Advise on a wide scope of business initiatives to aid business development.
* Draft, review and negotiate business contracts.
* Identify and advise on changes to relevant regulations and legal requirements in Japan.
* Utilise business initiative to support and negotiate on critical projects.
* Aid in any disputes, litigation and claims in order to achieve effective sol ...
1. Funding activities for the entire Asia-Pacific region (Currently, target countries are Japan, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan)
2. Applying global strategy according to market characteristics of each region/country
3. Negotiation and cooperation with regional and national financial institutions
4. Debt Capital Market Program planning and operation
5. Securitized product origination and reporting
6. Reporting and collaboration with global headquarters ...
-Planning and operation of finance products for retailers with the ease of selling our products-
・ Financial product planning, performance management analysis, promotion, reporting, improvement of existing products
・ Analysis and investigation of sales process, planning and promotion of new plans that lead to business improvement and sales promotion
・ Negotiation and collaboration with overseas headquarters, partner financial institutions, and related organizations ...
In collaboration with the importer, we will formulate measures in line with the annual sales plan and develop training programs for authorized dealers to realize efficient sales and CRM using our finance products.
You will be responsible for everything from sales planning and program planning to operation and results analysis.
Planning ⇒ Examining feasibility including importer adjustment ⇒ Operational operation construction ⇒ Planning development ⇒ Effectiveness verification cycle
In addition to being implemented as a regul ...
・ Proposal and introduction of IT system
(Understanding the business environment through communication with management and business divisions)
・ Support to promote utilization of business divisions
・ Team management of about 5-10 people
(Reference) Major IT environments
Development language: Java / RPG, etc.
Server environment: Windows Server / Linux / Oracle / AS400 etc.
Client environment: Windows10 / Office2010 / iPad iPhone / SecureID, etc.
Middleware: Oracle / SQL Server / Apache / Tomcat / MDM / IPS / HULFT etc. ...
The ideal candidate will manage ongoing projects fro conception to product delivery. In addition to exhibiting good communication and management skills, the Project Manger should be capable of conducting hands-on development work when need be.
The Successful candidate will:
* Be responsible for project management and incident management for payment systems
* Manage and keep track of team projects
* Collaborate with stakeholders to determine project scope and cost
* Ensuring the successful closure of all gathered requirements ...
Our client, a global FinTech firm, is looking for a Front-end React Native developer to join their core engineering team and help them build new features for the firm's core mobile application in order to improve user experience. Through this role you will be joining an international team of bright engineers and you will get the chance to work with some of the latest technologies on AWS cloud environment.
You role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
* Work as part of a team to build React Native Android ...
You will qualify, screen and validate potential business deals within the Target Accounts by analyzinganalyzing requirements, assessing the propensity to buy and ensuring current and potential clients can navigate services, products and solutions.
* * Identify, establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders across sales, marketing and operations to support effective target account growth and collaborative success outcomes
* * Take responsibility for ongoing learning and development relating to services, products and solu ...