Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Full time Desktop Support Engineer opportunity working onsite at a global securities company in central Tokyo. Excellent opportunity to experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting cutting-edge technologies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Provide on-site technical support for desktop PCs – both software and hardware
• Physically set up computers and software system installation
• Perform basic hardware moves and changes
• Record and manage all incidents and requests in ticket-tracking system
◇ General general affairs and personnel operations utilizing ERP (Bugyo Cloud)
◇ Maintenance of ERP (Bugyo Cloud) personnel data (personnel transfer / project transfer, etc.)
◇ Various types of leave management (remaining days arrangement / acquisition status management)
◇ Orientation for new employees
◇ Joining / leaving processing
◇ Preparation of documents to be submitted by the pension office / Hello Work
◇ Creating a global submission report
◇ Mobile phone management of head office workers
◇ Operation of the h ...
An industry leader in environmental services is searching for an IT Assistant Manager. The ideal applicant will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of projects within scope and budget.
* Serve as a primary contact for IT and business entities in Japan
* Identify business needs and provide solutions
* Work with relevant teams to develop business cases
* Manage small to medium-sized projects
* Define project scope and track progress
* Incorporate global solutions to local strategies