Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An exciting Finance Manager role at a top European Luxury Goods Company that has not only a huge business in the Europe, but also in Japan. You will be utilizing your financial skills to help lead a world leading company to strengthen their presence worldwide. You will help create financial reports for the HQ and will be working closely with the Finance Head.
* Direct and control financial and business processes
Manage store opening/renewal/touch up projects from planning of timeline to layout coordination following HQ design, and communicate internally and externally from approval to execution, including negotiations with department stores.
Control relevant vendors and contractors on the process and implementation to ensure cost is under control.
Organize and manage the maintenance work of all the facilities, fixtures and equipment including procurement and stock control.
Pursue projects and maintenances in budget, following each capex and cost related to st ...
An exciting Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition role at a global luxury brand! Joining this worldwide established company would provide you with a successful career through its great brands and networks.
- Managing and providing leadership for all recruiting activities within retail
- Developing recruiting plans and processes
- Coordinating related administrative duties by working closely with HR members ...
- To organize classroom and virtual training for individuals and team members and liaising with external vendors where appropriate
- To focus on people development projects and program
- Manage and implement training systems to achieve company goals
- Implementing various methods to evaluate individual and team organizational needs
We are looking for a help-desk Engineer who can provide technical support on PC, Mobile and related device for end users. We have a very stable IT team in our Tokyo office and want someone can join us as soon as possible.
(4) SAP BIシステムのサポート:アカウントの作成や削除 ...
Our client is a luxury company with a strong track record of success. They are seeking for a 1st level application support engineer who can engage with end-users to ensure the issues reported are fully understood.
- Perform application routine maintenance or to resolve routine issues.
- Monitoring support: Check monthly logs of key applications, ensure data accuracy and report errors if any.
- Gather end-users change requirements; understand and investigate the requirements and the impacts to systems and/or daily processes, in coord ...
The product marketing manager will be in charge of strategy, planning, and market analysis to optimize the product mix and brand awareness in Japan. The role will requires to communicate with many stakeholder within and outside the company.
- Analysis of competitors and market
- Assess sales revenue, inventory, and sales performance
- Develop marketing product strategy and campaigns
- Liaise with retail, communication and media partners