Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Trustwave, a leader in cybersecurity solutions and managed security services, is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join Trustwave's Sales Engineering Team in Tokyo, Japan.The Senior SE in the global practice should be technology and solution advisors with pragmatic experience and can speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly.
The Senior SE must possess the ability to discuss and present to C-level stakeholders.The Senior SE needs a depth of knowledge and experience in one or more of the following core domains: Se ...
Ahead Group is looking for System/Network Support Engineers to join our clients who is a leader in the software development Industry. They provide 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. We are hiring engineers to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
· Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
· Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
We are a SAAS service provider to the insurance industry. With German roots we have quickly internationalized our portfolio and established subsidiaries on four continents with more than 700 employees around the world. “Redefining Rules” – This is not only our slogan but also the values we live by.
We have set standards in our field and since inception 15 years ago are here to change the industry in a sustained manner.
Customer requirements gathering and analysis
Manage timelines and delivery of customer solutions
Good opportunity to join a market leading IT company as a developer.
The candidate would report to Project Manager and handle software development project for their clients, including:
* Implement new enhancements and maintain existing digital marketing platforms;
* Participate in the full project life cycle, especially coding and testing part;
* Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to firm development standards;
* Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and pr ...