Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
High fashion European luxury brand with long standing presence in Japan.
* Reporting directly to head office managing over 250 people, with more than 10 direct reports
* Managing freestanding stores, department store relationships and leading large scale events
* Set targets, develop strategy and ensure effective communication as well as execution
* Bilingual - Japanese and English
* Proven track record in the luxury industry at a senior level
* High performing and well regarded brand
* Store ...
The main Designers brand within the biggest luxury fashion brand group, originally initiated in France in 1950's. Since then, through its sophisticated designs and the elegance of the clothing attracts vast amount of popularity across the word and still outstandingly increasing its brand awareness in Japan.
You will be responsible for Merchandising for Leather Goods, including managing the team and buying session 3 times per year.
* Merchandising responsibility for leather goods
* Managing the staffs
* Buying 3 times per year
A leading global luxury jewelry company is in need of a Brand Marketing Senior Manager with extensive B2C marketing experience. In this role you will lead and manage the Brand Marketing team and drive the development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics.
* Lead the creation and ongoing review of marketing strategies
* Conduct market/consumer research and analysis to guide strategic decision making
* Lead the planning and delivery of the company's media plan
* Work closely with media and agencies to maximiz ...
A multinational luxury goods company is looking to hire a Logistics Manager. In this role you will direct and coordinate all logistics activities in Japan including customer order administration, inbound freight, distribution center management, and outbound transport.
* Source and propose an appropriate logistics service provider and help negotiate rates and contractual terms
* Supervise and oversee the daily operation and relationships of all third-party logistics warehouses, distribution centers, and transport operators
* R ...
Lead financial staff at a top-level luxury fashion brand in Tokyo in the role of Finance Manager. The company is looking for a self-starter who is flexible with their work to set financial strategies and build a strong team of financial professionals to ensure further growth for this leading firm.
* Define financial policy and strategic direction
* Supervise auditing processes while ensuring compliance
* Maintain positive relationships with banks
* Advise and develop the careers of team members
* Work cross-functionally t ...
The most well-known and the main brand for the biggest luxury time piece group, mainly providing the most sophisticated and updated style of watches to the world since 1940's in Italy. You will be responsible for buying/planning & allocating items for local market (Japan) effectively along the side of the brand strategy and overall contribute towards sales increase.
* Buying in Italy (2ice a year)
* Communicating with Merchandising Manager (watch category)
* Training the store staffs
As Front office application BA you would lead, plan, manage and deliverCRM,POS, and BI application systems / projects as well as be responsible for day-to-day business support activities.
* Lead, plan, manage and deliver CRM, POS, and BI application systems / projects.
* Support day-to-day business support activities.
* Continuously improve support operations and processes while effectively control costs.
* Manage and control various local vendors.
* Communicate clearly with Japan business users as well as world-wide and APAC ...
A strong candidate with project management experience and CRM related web development expertise is sought by a global luxury company to fill their Customer Engagement Manager position. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in customer engagement solutions to analyse, design, test, maintain, and support CRM and internal systems across Asia region.
* Prioritise business needs and translate business requirements into system solutions for both CRM and internal web/app
* Analyse, design, test and perform ongoing ...
A European luxury goods brand is looking for an experienced professional to join their team as an E-commerce Planner. In this position the successful applicant will be responsible for all digital services and e-commerce sales operations.
* Ensure that the E-commerce site is operating effectively at all times
* Regularly update product selections on the e-commerce site
* Work closely with the supply chain team and support the e-commerce coordinator for forecasts and stock reviews
Deliver qualitative commercial and PR event and build strong relationship with VIPs
* Event Management and implementation.
* Handle advertising materials to promote brand and events.
* Coordinate with CRM Team, Retail team, including boutique managers.
* Dealing with Advertisement and PR agencies.
* Keep and build strong relationship with top Clients.
* Constant communication with Global Team.
* 3 to 5 Years in Event Management in Luxury, Fashion or Hospitality
* Conversational English
* Native Level Ja ...
Maximise high quality editorial exposure of the company and maintain smooth and close communication with internal/external stakeholders.
* Actively negotiate with magazines/digital media for free editorials
* Liaise smoothly with AD agencies for media plans and events execution
* Support to develop and conduct PR event including product launches and press release
* Coordinate translations for print materials and other PR tools
* Monthly reporting in qualitative/quantitative ways for media exposures
* Cooperate sales promot ...
Multinational, dynamic retail brand seeking an ambitious and global Recruitment Specialist
Your new company
This prestigious fashion retail company based in central Tokyo requires a hands-on, recruiting specialist to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
In this role you'll be looking over recruiting tasks for the group . Providing support to key business units, you'll enjoy initiating projects and changes to provide meaningful value to the business. The ability to communicate with the business and external vendors such as recrui ...