One of the world's biggest luxury brands is searching for a HR Manager. In this position, you will be accountable for overseeing company's human resource and general affairs department for an assigned business in Japan.
* Lead the entire recruiting process
* Ensure efficient internal mobility
* Build trusted relationships with recruitment agencies
* Handle labour matters with other line managers
* Drive performance appraisal programs
* Drive training and individual development programs
Responsible for scheduling requests and other secretarial duties
* Arrange meeting and business travel
* Support translation and interpretation, taking minutes for business meetings
* Coordinate with other assistants to prepare events or internal meetings
* Assist in business project management
* Experience as Executive Assistant, fluent in English
* Able to handle confidential information
* Detail oriented, good communication skills
* PC Skill: PowerPoint/Word/Outlook/Excel
One of the world's leading fashion companies is looking for an Operations Manager. The person who enters this position will be accountable for managing operational processes of the organisation.
* Oversee inventory of products and advertising materials
* Handle vendor negotiations
* Supervise team members and conduct training
* Provide proposals for improvement of warehouse activities
* Manage budgets and cost control
* Work closely with relevant teams
* 3+ years of logistics experience in consumer ...
An international luxury goods company is searching for a Retail Marketing & CRM Manager. The ideal applicant will manage retail marketing campaigns and client database to achieve business targets.
* Develop and arrange nationwide marketing events
* Communicate with stakeholders to increase customer loyalty and acquisition
* Implement digital marketing activities, including website management
* Oversee new store openings and ensure regular maintenance
* Perform analysis on consumer behaviour
* Enhance CRM system and cond ...
This position will provide support the company through alignment of Human Resources functions with the main focus being the implementation of HR practices that contribute to the growth of the business.
* implement performance management practices
* guide and coach managers on performance management process
* create an annual staffing plan in line with the Talent Acquisition team
* As HRBP, provide specialist advice and direction to business leaders
* execute the merit and promotional process
* provide employee feedback to di ...
As a Brand Manager you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for Brand Strategy and Planning, Activation planning and implementation, Project Management and more.
Description * Define objective and best allocate resources by understanding the market and consumer challenges for both short and mid-long term * Come up with a strong brand image on Digital/Social Media, PR/Publicity, Digital Activation, Brand Experience, New Product Launch/Re-stages and Traditional Media * Collaborate cross functionally to drive projects on ...
As SAP consultant you will be required to be both technical and functional. You will be working in one of the worlds largest luxury fashion brand holdings company.
* Provide daily local support (technical & functional) to users as well as participate in regional enhancements analysis, testing and implementation.
* Work closely with Business side to optimize communication and coordination
* Responsible for project implementation and management within CS domain
* Coordinate with both overseas and local teams for incident resolutio ...
Managing and growing existing online retail sales through marketing, merchandising, and promotional techniques for all online properties. Developing, implementing and regularly maintaining our ecommerce initiatives. This includes in particular identifying, evaluating, and implementing ongoing improvements to our website and other online platforms(e.g. Rakuten/Amazon JP); working to maximize the potential of our website.
● Take ownership of Online Stores (E-com Direct & Retail marketplaces) by setting & executing local ECommerce strategy against def ...
Working within a HR Team of 3 people, this role is perfect for someone with experience around payroll, budget control, compensation & benefits, vendor management and other HR operations. Being knowledgeable and comfortable communicating on attendance matters, insurance, taxes etc. is important as you will handle many inquiries from various employees across the business.
* manage compensation and benefits processes and procedures (MBO, sales incentives, annual and monthly reports)
* support the annual appraisal cycle
* support sala ...