* Provides management oversight of personnel and project level activities within the Biostatistics department.
* Work cooperatively with other Biostatistics and Statistical Programming management to establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), promoting standardized and consistent operating procedures and to maximize the efficiency of the Biostatistics department.
* Line management of staff including: performance management, progressive discipline, and training need identification.
Supporting company growth initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Issue fixes) and deployment them across Japan, Asia and Europe countries.
- Building stable systems for retail stores across region
- Business requirement gathering / Functional design
- Perform testing to keep quality of retail systems
- Smooth support turnover(post go-live support) as a part of project deliverable
- Perform project management which manage time-line, people and budget
- Manage POS / other retail system change status and history
We are looking for a help-desk Engineer who can provide technical support on PC, Mobile and related devices for end users. We have a very stable IT team in our Tokyo office and want someone can join us as soon as possible.
(4) SAP B1システムのサポート:アカウントの作成や削除 ...
In this role, you will be responsible for the work and activities related to installation, service, and maintenance of all Connectivity / Satellite Systems, IT Network equipment and other our client's VAS on Projects executed globally. You will also create and archive detailed documentation from installations, services and maintenances of all products within our client's Maritime portfolio.
* Direct technical support to local partner engineers during installation, service and maintenance of these products within our client's portfolio ...
As PMO, you will be accountable for all Customer Service Contracts in the respective sub region. You will be also mainly responsible for ensuring operational continuity and smooth execution by implementing proactive service delivery management practices.
* Management of Customer Service Contracts
* Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
* Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
* Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
* Important part of the role is to contribute to the growing success in the Japan market by developing sales strategies in collaboration with account management,
* Work with existing client bases to develop relationships and retain business with key stakeholders.
* Work alongside the marketing team to execute to gain an insight of the Japanese market and provide support to them.
* Use customer feedback and manage regulatory changes to ensure the client's products meets local needs.
* Attend events in order to understand and moni ...
* The role of the Business Development Director will be responsible for the understanding of market and customer needs and requirements, developing new business and growing revenue while maintaining relationships
* The role will focus on supporting the Asia Market growth strategy.
* Understand customer and market needs to develop workable solutions
* Develop market strategy plans and maintain relationships with key clients
* Acquire new customers and achieve growth sales
* Forecasts and assign budgets for new programs
This individual will take the helm of the company's Japan legal department and act as an advisor to the business from a legal standpoint.
* Offer counsel on a variety of commercial issues for the Japan Sales BU and the company's operations in the Asia Pacific
* Review tender proposals; negotiate and draft contracts including EPC and asset management agreements
* Implement a local compliance program in conjunction with regional counterparts
* Advise on disputes and other general legal matters
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining old accounts and engaging new clients for the organisational growth within a specific industry. The position will also be in charge of reporting market information to Sales Director.
* Maintain and develop strong relationship with current and new accounts
* Drive business growth through customer accounts with both short-term and long-term objectives
* Provide leadership, management, and guideline within the organisation
* Explore new application opportunities and its customers' unmet needs, and translate such new product development opportunities.
* Work closely with R&D to support new product development
* Support existing and new customers in various applications and demonstrate the Value Propositions to customers
* Follow up key customers' application inquiries and conduct lab test for both/either trouble shooting and/or customer formulations optimization
* Explore new application opportunities and its customers' unmet needs, and translate s ...
Our client, a multinational foreign company specialised in medical devices, is looking for its next Technical Service Engineer to join its teams based in Tokyo. You have a real passion for customer support and helping your clients solve technical problems with high technical devices? This job is made for you. Apply now!
After 1 month of training abroad (US/Europe/Singapore), the responsibilities of this Technical service engineer position based in Tokyo are as follow:
* Take care of the launch of a new line of products in laborato ...
Responsible and maximize in sales activities for international market in hospitality industry, especially in luxury hotel chain market for Japan and overseas.
* Develop and maintain sales performance while inspect to hotels
* Implement planning strategy and do action plan to achieve revenue goals
* Create a conducive team environment and increase work productivity
* Visit major events such as convention meetings to deepen the knowledge of event management
* Engage the team to increase the market knowledge