|Company Name||HCL JAPAN LTD./株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン|
|Country of Company HQ||India|
|Location of Company||Japan|
HCL as an offshore outsourcing company, primarily focuses on “transformational outsourcing.” It works with customers in areas that impact and re-define the core of their businesses. HCL, as a socially responsible IT offshore outsourcing company focuses on solving the challenges of the communities and economies in which it operates.
|Location||19F, Hibiya U-1 Bldg., 1-1-7 Uchisaiwai-cho,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Capital||220 million yen|
|Number of Employees||0|
|Description of Business||We continue to innovate and enrich our end-to-end IT offerings for this market and provide seamless global delivery by utilizing best-of-breed talent & providing value through local leadership.
Some of our key engagements in Japan are:
1. Engineering services to Sony Corporation
2. D+M Group (D&M Holdings, Inc.) with HCL, underwent a transformational SAP solutions deployment support engagement. Apart from reconfiguring and implementing D+M Japan’s financial solutions from SAP and other related applications, and helping to align the company’s code structure, HCL will also consolidate the company’s financial data.
3. Delivering end-to-end services across applications, firmware, and documentation for a Japanese office automation major. HCL also works with the customer in developing new solutions leveraging machine learning technology.
4. Has worked on over 100 products for a leading Japanese consumer electronics company
5. A leading Japanese technology company engaged HCL to develop a GUI for their BaaS (Back-end as a Service) offering on the social cloud
6. Joined hands with a leading Japanese consumer electronics conglomerate to develop system products for a new business segment of the Indian market
7. We are developing new generation vector machines for a major Japanese computer manufacturer
8. Creating value for a global financial conglomerate, providing application support and maintenance for core applications after consolidation from multiple vendors.