A worldwide luxury goods manufacturer is hiring a CRM Manager. In this role, you will work alongside senior leaders and managers to plan and implement client experience and client marketing strategies in Japan.
* Drive customer experience engagement and efficiency
* Increase client acquisition, satisfaction and loyalty using digital tools in an omnichannel environment
* Partner with internal retail experience function to build omnichannel journeys for brand customers
* Maintain physical experience consistency based on custo ...
A global entertainment firm is searching for a Consumer Service Specialist. The ideal applicant will be responsible for digital asset production and distribution to the company's direct-to-consumer services. This is a long-term contract position.
* Work closely with stakeholders to resolve operational or technical issues
* Create schedules for broadcasts, license start date and first availability date
* Place orders for the development and distribution of audio, video, descriptive metadata, and creative arts
* Collaborate w ...
An international glass manufacturing company is searching for a Customer Service Assistant Manager. The selected applicant will lead an assigned team and manage key communications with customers and partners.
* Build trusted relationships with third-party partners to ensure seamless daily operations
* Prepare reports as assigned
* Resolve problems in routine work and propose solutions to management
* Drive cross-functional working relationships with other business units
* Share initial feedback and information with client ...
As a Supply Chain Operations Specialist, you will be involved primarily in the full order to cash cycle: order management, inventory control, and logistics. The environment is fast-paced and you will need to be able to work with agility together with the team and key stakeholders.
This is a hands on SCM Operations role, and you will handle the order to cash flow from order entry to customer delivery.
You will work proactively with your team members to improve efficiencies in the process
Responsible for the implementation of inspection activities, detection and resolution of problems.
* Perform daily audits on the internal system.
* Provide analysis of errors and feed backs to the respective team.
* Work with the internal training team to align policy understanding of QA.
* Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions.
* Work closely with operation team in order to provide feedback on quality.
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Good language and communication skills in Japanese at a nati ...
Responsible for overseeing business operations, delegating tasks to team members and resolving problems that occur on their shift. The Operations Manager will also set performance metrics for team members and work with team members to ensure all metrics are met.
Drive daily improvements in the service by taking the lead to make proactive adjustments through the shift including, changing skilling, shift patterns, allocation, job processes etc.
Constantly look for ways to make further improvements to the service and the efficiency of ...