Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
In this role you will support the development implementation and measurement of Bord Bia’s client support services and activities, to build and deliver sustainable business lead conversions for Irish food and drink exporters in the sectors of strategic priority within the region.
Reports To: Market Manager, Japan, Global Business Development
・Support and deliver assigned client services relevant to the local market (e.g. market information and activation), in line with the market strategy imple ...
[Outline of business]
We are looking for someone to manage and guide the team as an accounting manager and take on overall accounting work.
In the future, you will aim for a managerial position in the planning management department.
The Planning and Management Department, to which I am assigned, consists of 7 people in their 20s to 50s (2 accounting people).
It is an environment where it is easy to take paid holidays and maintain a good balance between on and off work.
It is also possible to convert to an indefinite employment contract with no fixed ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site for a Call Center rollout project at a large telecommunications company in Tokyo. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all phases of the project are running smoothly on budget, and on time. They will also work closely with the head PM to communicate between off-shore development teams and BA/business teams. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.
● Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver business-critical projects
● Drive decisions regarding project priorities/business requirements to manage project scope, budget, resources and delivery risks
● Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with internal procedures and policies
● Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project control
● Contribute to improving the overall service level of the PPO(Portfolio & Project Office) to the business
● Manage project schedule and create ...
This person will provide individual technical contribution and collaborate with other teams and vendors to design and build out the LAN and relocate users for a domestic medical devices company in Tokyo. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required. ...
An international SaaS company is seeking a Software Consultant. The chosen candidate will play a key role in supporting the sales function throughout the whole sales cycle to meet customer needs and drive business success.
* Gain expertise in mainframe solutions and competitor's solutions
* Assist with completing RFPs and tender documentation
* Handle Proof of Concepts/ Trials at client sites
* Conduct software installation and upgrade and execute agreed scenarios
* Facilitate product training
* Deliver presentations at ...
A major technology company is looking to hire an Alliance Solutions Consultant. The chosen applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with various alliance partners.
* Ensure partner's understanding of brand's sales goals
* Work closely with their sales teams to execute strategies
* Create sales campaigns
* Boost sales through partner's sales channels
* Deliver business and technical presentations
* Assist partners with product demos
An international medical device company is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing financial strategies to achieve business growth.
* Handle financial plans and forecasts with key stakeholders
* Conduct financial reporting on a regular basis
* Track profit margins and analyse cost structures of business functions
* Gain knowledge on financial requirements and planning tools
* Provide financial insights to business leaders
* Ensure financials comply with applicabl ...
A worldwide provider of consulting services within the healthcare industry is looking for a Sales Manager. The successful applicant for this position will be accountable for driving and attaining annual sales growth. This is a Tokyo-based role.
* Provide training and mentorship to sales professionals to develop technical knowledge
* Prepare timely and accurate forecast including sales funnel
* Contribute to the development of local sales compensation plans
* Support the marketing division with industry trends and market pos ...
A Senior Project Manager role is now available at a multinational telecommunications company. The chosen applicant will be accountable for ensuring the effective management of assigned projects and initiatives.
* Deploy, modify, and update IT systems
* Ensure adherence to standard project procedures
* Oversee software engineering and application development projects
* Take part in local and global projects
* 5+ years of experience in managing application development projects
* 3+ years of retail exper ...