Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Oversees the completion of month-end, quarter-end and year-end regional financial statements to ensure timely reporting to overseas parent company.
Develops and enforces proper accounting methods, systems, policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting.
Able to research and interpret US GAAP & IFRS and draft related position papers. Works closely with oversees parent company, outside CPA firm and 16 subsidiary locations to ensure effective communications and meet company objectives. ...
The First Line Sales Manager will be reporting to the Market Unit Leader for Japan. They will possess the core competencies and capabilities to steer a team of hunter net new sales with an emphasis on the growth and expansion of the business across the region. The person can take personal ownership of initiating as well as closing deals in a player/coach role building/driving lean and efficient operations. With the position of trusted advisor who is comfortable in bridging the demands of the market with a company that has a great heritage and is on an ...
Emerge is hiring Bilingual Senior Project Manager for a Leading Global IT vendor company handle Global SAP project in Japan.
Be part of a global and dynamic team, delivering excellence to its global Automotive customer.
Our client specializes in supporting its global client with global ERP implementations and is currently looking at strengthening its SAP teams: We are recruiting Bilingual Senior Project Manager in Tokyo/Yokohama.
Fluent Japanese level preferred, more than N1 level & at least Business Level English.
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will take ownership of your clients campaigns and build strong relationships with them by optimizing the performance of the campaigns.
What you will do:
- Account Management with ex ...
Permanent / ¥11,000,000 ~ ¥14,000,000 / Native Japanese / Fluent English
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, IT Service Management(ITSM) with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manager, IT Service Management (ITSM)
The management of ITSM Operations follows the ITIL-based global level company processes Including Service Level Management, Reporting, etc ...
Contract / ¥10,000,000 ~ ¥12,000,000 / Native Japanese / Fluent English
As an Agile Capable Project Manager/Delivery Manager the incumbent will manage one or more agile and/or Waterfall and hybrid projects, in order to deliver upon strategic enterprise objectives via a multi-disciplinary and dynamic cross-departmental team of professionals. This role will enable both Waterfall and Agile-based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects, adding further value by directly supporting ...
Ahead Consulting is looking to add an additional Project Management Officer (PMO) to an existing project team that is overseeing the development and deployment of a suite of in-house developed systems to a particular business unit.
You would be responsible for arranging, attending, contributing to, and documenting critical project meetings, spanning resources, and representing the business unit as well as development and support teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding which information is required, and from which groups, and str ...
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer to provide firewall deployment support for a domestic medical devices company in Tokyo. This person will provide individual technical contribution and collaborate with other regional teams and vendors to complete VPN parameter template sheets and validate VPN & firewall configurations. They will also work on troubleshooting any L3 network issues on VPN turn-up & during application/data migrations. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving ...
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, Application Development with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
- Leading Business Application Development
- Setup and Formalize Development Repeatable Model for Project Deliveries.
- Engage with Regional Teams to understand Definition of Done from Development delivery perspective and channelize its adop ...
The project governance manager is a senior role within the Project Portfolio Office reporting to the director of the department. Working with a small team of PMO professionals you will partner with stakeholders across the organization and the Asia-pacific PMO to ensure that Japan-based projects are governed correctly and conform to company standards. A significant portion of the work will be developing and improving the function and the team to better mature and support the project delivery functions.
● Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver business-critical projects
● Drive decisions regarding project priorities/business requirements to manage project scope, budget, resources and delivery risks
● Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with internal procedures and policies
● Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project control
● Contribute to improving the overall service level of the PPO(Portfolio & Project Office) to the business
● Manage project schedule and create ...
Contract / ¥8,000,000 ~ ¥10,000,000 / Fluent English
- Development and support for a large weekly report that is mostly systematized and goes to very senior management. The report contains various financial metrics and the status of the whole investment portfolio through charts and graphs. Development is in QlikView IDE and NPrinting Designer with a lot of GUI configuration, and the raw coding is similar to SQL plus basic programming constructs.
- Develop and support other reports which use QlikSense, SSRS powered by server-side ...
This person will provide individual technical contribution and collaborate with other teams and vendors to design and build out the LAN and relocate users for a domestic medical devices company in Tokyo. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required. ...