Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
PEAK DMC is a global leader in providing a rich diversity of destination experiences to a wide customer group.
We are currently looking for a【Sales Manager】to join our Kyoto office!
Rather than what you would imagine under the term "sales", this position is focused on creating, planning and realizing unique tours tailored to the needs of our clients in Australia, the UK, and the US.
We are actively preparing for the re-opening of Japan and revitalization of the tourism sector, while also aiming to venture into the domestic travel market in ...
・ Operation and development of cloud services (AWS cloud environment) that utilize the voice synthesis engine developed in-house
・ Service planning / design / development / quality control as a member of the product development team
Are you an ambitious sales professional with experience building meaningful client relationships? Are you customer oriented and know how to sell a good product? If yes, read on!
We are looking for a motivated sales professional with experience building meaningful client relationships to grow and support our innovation community. This person will contribute to the success of our CIC Tokyo Relationship Management & Sales Team.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will be working alongside the leadership team in Tokyo, selling a product and service that has a ...
● Developing creative and analytical sales strategies to pursue new business clients
● Negotiating with c-level executives and directors in marketing / PR department to discuss service details and land contract deals
● Engaging and following up with prospective clients through phone calls and meetings
● Building lasting commercial relationships through promotion of Meltwater services
● Extensive internal and external communications both in Japanese and English
● Nurturing sales and personality skill sets ...
The Client Success (existing customer sales) department is looking for a customer success account manager for Meltwater Tools (corporate subscription), which is being introduced as companies promote DX and work styles change.
Customers in charge are diverse, including major Japanese foreign-affiliated companies, government-affiliated companies, listed companies B2B, B2C, brand companies, research institutes, public relations agencies, etc.
For those customers acquired in the Client Accquisition department, the Customer Success Account Manager has the ...
TA Connections has recently begun providing services in Japan following a business alliance with a major Japanese airline company.
We are looking for members who want to grow together with our business in Japan. Join us as a starting member of our team!
The main responsibility for this position is arranging accommodation and transportation for airline crew (inbound/outbound).
You will be using both Japanese and English, working with hotels and transportation services in Japan and abroad.
・Customer support v ...
1. Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
2. Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
3. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
4. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and softwa ...
• Delivering level 2 technical support for customers on Curvature’s NetSure maintenance program.
• Delivering onsite/remote technical assistance/troubleshooting on Enterprise routing and switching technologies.
• Receiving server/storage technical support request from Japanese customers after business hours and support communication between Global Helpdesk and Server/Storage Engineering Team and the customer.
Adecco Group is the global leader in comprehensive manpower services with operations in over 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco continues to be a prime mover in driving up the wages of engineers. We are now seeking engineering talent from around the world for full-time permanent placement!
■Testing, Design, and operation of on-premise
■Infrastructure system monitoring and operation using AWS
■Network maintenance and operation
#OS：Windows Linux SAP Azure AWS, etc
#Cisco, NEC, etc